DCS Vietnam

Yeah!....thanks very much Starway :thumbup:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

F-4E Phantom Vietnam skins for AI?

Could anyone in the know,create a decent F-4 skin for the AI so we can have a historic vietnam F-4 to fly against,now we have this excellent terrain,it seems a pity we have so few Vietnam historic looking aircraft to fly against..One like Robin Olds F-4C would be great.

I can get the AI F-4E to appear as a US aircraft (yes it is'nt available under default country,you have to change a line in the scripts/data Lua to change this)but the skins available,ie,the standard AF one is very poor and has no markings.

If anyone is able to do this I'd be very grateful indeed,thanks :thumbup:

7%20-%20Copy.jpg

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

such a great plane. really deserves to be an addon

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Could anyone in the know,create a decent F-4 skin for the AI so we can have a historic vietnam F-4 to fly against,now we have this excellent terrain,it seems a pity we have so few Vietnam historic looking aircraft to fly against..One like Robin Olds F-4C would be great.

I can get the AI F-4E to appear as a US aircraft (yes it is'nt available under default country,you have to change a line in the scripts/data Lua to change this)but the skins available,ie,the standard AF one is very poor and has no markings.

If anyone is able to do this I'd be very grateful indeed,thanks :thumbup:

7%20-%20Copy.jpg

Would be great!!

The Bronco is a top notch COIN aircraft, will fit the Caucasus as it fit Vietnam back then. Good work trietnguyen, altought a modern variant with FLIR will be een better for our Caucasus map. And we can use as a AFAC too.

combat-dragon-ii-ov-10g_zpsqbjmfhap.jpg

Man I love the Bronco. If only we could transfer this into DCS!

Win 10 64bit; 32 GB DDR4 3200 Ram; ASUS MoBo; 1TB SSD;Intel i7 8700K; GTX 1080ti 11GB; Thrustmaster Warthog;Odyssey + VR

such a great plane. really deserves to be an addon

I think (hope) as LNS anounced the F-14 with double-seat capabilities..all our beloved doubleseaters are just a matter of time:thumbup:

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

Starway your MOD sir is terrific,thank you very much,but could we have your MiG-21 skin shown on your opening thread please,it'll make the Vietnam encounters even more realistic :thumbup:

In fact now we have a very worthy Vietnam terrain could we please 'Skinners' out there have some nice North Vietnamese MiG-21 skins please,I'll start off the picture references here.Of course I know the purists will say the 'Bis' never flew in Vietnam,but we've got to use our artistic license here IMO.

Anyway,here's my list of skin ideas.

3_2.png

1_3.png

2_2.png

Hi Basco1

I recently did these and seem similar to be what you are looking for.

Regards

Keith.

Mig-21Bis of 921st 'Sao Do'_North Vietnamese Airforce Skin Pack......By Keefyboy

NVA%20Mig%20Duo2.jpg

NVA%20Mig%20Duo.jpg

NVA%20Mig%20Duo3.jpg

NVA%204324%20Climbing.jpg

Place Skins into: DCS World/CoreMods/aircraft/Mig-21Bis/Liveries

To use in game go to 'Mission Builder' insert Aircraft Right Click for 'Properties' Menu Click on 'Payload' Tab and

the in the 'Paint Scheme' Drop down Menu at the bottom of the page select the desired skin..

Make sure to assign your aircraft to a Numbered Port,shown below in Red [WITH inverted comma's] in the 'documents' folder for example:

id=0

name = "04 - NVA_Mig-21_4124"

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uzign141ohprzlj/NVA_Mig-21+Skinpack.rar