Joint Warrior 15-1 - Community Event

104th_Maverick

also thanks my serbian friend an turborush excuse me my stupid mistake :)

No worries mate. I screwed up too. I totally forgot secondary threat, and I was duly punished for it.

Thank you and Turbo, i was enjoy to fly with you guys.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries mate. I screwed up too. I totally forgot secondary threat, and I was duly punished for it.

Thank you and Turbo, i was enjoy to fly with you guys.

STT overrides everything in the Russian RWR, problem is that a closer TWS threat needs much more attention than someone hard-locking from farther away, so SPO could be misleading sometimes...Those little green led's, they should make it bigger and brighter!

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

geqaLDnm.jpg

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night and made the Blue vs Green Prelim such an awesome event!

We got some great feedback from clients at the end and during the event and I'm personally very happy that so many people enjoyed it!

On the flip side, sorry to everyone taking part in the other match up, unfortunately these things have happened in the past however this occasion will be the last time it ever happens!

We are teaming up with our partners in the community =TAW= to ensure we always have a backup server for these types of events, so if we do have a problem we can very quickly move over to a new platform. With their help we can pretty much assure you all that this will never happen again! =TAW= also have some great plans in the pipeline to bring their own events to the community and broaden the scope of online events as well as working with the 104th and 51st Squadrons.

Inter Squadron co-operation is growing massively recently something that can only mean good things for the online community, this is something we hope continues to prosper as new friendships and friendly rivalries are forged!

Speaking of squadron co-operation, we may even have guest aggressors in the next RED FLAG event at the end of August replacing the 104th and 51st lineup! But stay tuned for confirmation on this!

In the meantime here is the Strategic TacVIEW video of the Blue vs Green round from last night!

Thanks again to everyone who took part, hearing your stories after the battle was truly epic!

Edited by [Maverick]
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

STT overrides everything in the Russian RWR, problem is that a closer TWS threat needs much more attention than someone hard-locking from farther away, so SPO could be misleading sometimes...Those little green led's, they should make it bigger and brighter!

The abuse of this "feature" was quite intentional in my attack :)

Overall quite a battle I must say...

Hi Flanker, looking the scoring you posted, what is the value for the SA-11 Buk battery? same as Tor and Hawk?

Thanks all for the sign ups so far!

To answer some of the questions:

- Coalitions can be formed freely by participants as long as they include at least two squadrons and a few lone wolves. Attention though as first come first served basis rule applies first.

- Scoring is simple, the team that inflicts most damage wins. Points are awarded according to the value of the target:

• AWACS = 150pts
  • Tanker = 60pts
  • Battleship = 100pts
  • Fighter = 50pts
  • Striker = 25pts
  • S-300/Patriot = 80pts (whole battery)
  • Tor/Hawk = 40pts
  • Strela-10M3/ZSU-23 Shilka or Sergey/Command Post/MBT's/ = 10pts
  • Igla/Artillery = 5pts
  • Soldier = 1pt

- Map will be as symmetrical as possible, ground troop will be most likely set up in a Sochi vs Gudauta or Sukhumi configuration (to be confirmed by Maverick), difference in distances will be offset by making a team have a head start to achieve same TOS (Time On Station)

- No sure if Ka-50 will be part of the party, we will see if we can fit them in.

- No respawn unless authorized for a technical problem and when not engaged by an enemy.

- We will prepare the brackets asap and assign teams to either 104th or 51st server for the semi finals.

Hi Flanker, looking the scoring you posted, what is the value for the SA-11 Buk battery? same as Tor and Hawk?

Hawk and Buk are similar in cost and range (around $60M) but this is for the whole battery (radar, command post, launcher and reload truck). I have not come yet to see these two systems taken out in previous battles so it will depend on which units were wiped out. The 40 points for Hawk is only an estimation so to be confirmed once I watch JW4's ACMI (tomorrow probably).

A whole Hawk or Buk battery is as twice as expensive compared to a Tor system, which costs around $25/30M so it really depends on what was destroyed, if whole battery then it would give around 60 points or 70 points, more than a Tor but less than a Patriot or S-300 battery, which are 80 points worth.

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Congratulations to Team Blue for a comfortable victory 945 points to 550. Team Blue advance to the final planned on the 12th of July.

Good fight from Team Green who held their lines for most of the fight and even had the upper-hand in the early stages before 104th pilots pushed up the pace for the win.

Blaze, Blackbird and Stuge shared best A2A score with 3 confirmed fighter kills and no losses.

Pylot topped the A2G arena with 4 kills and was the only striker who managed to score.

Detailed results will be posted tonight.

A great fight, very exciting to watch let alone partaking.

S!

Edited by FLANKERATOR

Dear Maverick, Flankerator,

Seeing as the final is now on the 12th, Is there a possibility we can have the match start at 16z instead of 18z. Many of us were not originally planning this date and as you know things always kick off late. A late finish on a Sunday night is undesirable if at all possible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Dear Maverick, Flankerator,

Seeing as the final is now on the 12th, Is there a possibility we can have the match start at 16z instead of 18z. Many of us were not originally planning this date and as you know things always kick off late. A late finish on a Sunday night is undesirable if at all possible.

Hey Rage,

1600z is too early for me mate as will still be at work but the fight can kick off without me around if other pilots can make it at 1600z and server admins (Maverick/Riptide/Frostie) are available.

With that being said, we were going to try to setup things fast this time, meaning check in at 1700z then kick off at 17:30z. Mission will be ready this time with enough slots and 104th TS will be used instead of the 51st, so we can dedicate the whole 51st server to DCS only.

So it's all down to server managers and participants.

Edited by FLANKERATOR

We wanted to discuss with everyone over the next day or two about the possibility of doing the event on the Saturday instead of the Sunday to help our friends in the East who have to be up for work early on Monday morning.

Would Saturday be cool with you guys Rage?

Any anyone else reading this....?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2432289']We wanted to discuss with everyone over the next day or two about the possibility of doing the event on the Saturday instead of the Sunday to help our friends in the East who have to be up for work early on Monday morning.

Would Saturday be cool with you guys Rage?

Any anyone else reading this....?

No problem with Orange team so far (if we won the past saturday match of course), the same reserves will come.

What will be the event hour? 1700 zulu?

RuSh

51st are only available on Sunday gents so it will have to be Sunday this time round!

Please start confirming you can make it guys, brief starts at 16:30z!!!

Again, sorry about all the rescheduling, this will be the last round that this happens in, in future we will have back up servers thanks to our friends at =TAW=. I hope you will appreciate their help as much as I do

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2432927']51st are only available on Sunday gents so it will have to be Sunday this time round!

Please start confirming you can make it guys, brief starts at 16:30z!!!

Again, sorry about all the rescheduling, this will be the last round that this happens in, in future we will have back up servers thanks to our friends at =TAW=. I hope you will appreciate their help as much as I do

S!

Orange team will be there with the same pilots of the past saturday, with maybe one or two reserves as official

We only need to know Maverick if Orange will fly as red side.

RuSh

Edited by JunMcKill