FW 190 raditor control

EliteKatze

Hey guys, so I got the FW190 D9 two weeks ago and I have been loving it the most out of the three WWII planes. One thing I wanna know is, where the radiator ocntrol switches are in the cockpit? It's not too big of a deadl, because I can also manually adjusti t with the key-combinations (LAlt+A=-->open; LCtrl+A=--->close) to fit in my siuation, because I found out that without manual radiator adjustment, the oil needle will cross the upper limit when flying with MW50 for more than a minute.

thanks in advance,

EliteKatze

thanks, and how can i move my pilot camera there?

In Settings:

-view cockpit

-cockpit camera move down : RCtrl + RShift + Num2 (it is default commands)

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Hey guys, so I got the FW190 D9 two weeks ago and I have been loving it the most out of the three WWII planes. One thing I wanna know is, where the radiator ocntrol switches are in the cockpit? It's not too big of a deadl, because I can also manually adjusti t with the key-combinations (LAlt+A=-->open; LCtrl+A=--->close) to fit in my siuation, because I found out that without manual radiator adjustment, the oil needle will cross the upper limit when flying with MW50 for more than a minute.

thanks in advance,

EliteKatze

Yeah, I mapped mine to manual override, too, in case I may need it (LAlt + A and LCtrl + A) . But one of the patches fixed the auto-temp cowl flap controls to work fine in auto, that suffices most of the time.

Both boost systems, I need to watch my ATA and RPM limits are within range or suffer the consequences. I read the DCS flight manual and read the forums here for info.

I keep my eyes glued to the instruments via Left Windows + Number Pad 5 snap view. My Logitech keyboard has 54 programmable G-keys for extras --- Logitech G510, about $100, 2 or 3 years ago. I makeup key-controls mappings per aircraft.

I don't use TrackIR, so I have my Pro Throttle setup to include looking around and out of my cockpit as to the head-down move mentioned above and zoom in-out and return view to normal.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

once you take manual control over the radiator flaps, is there a way to get back to automatic mode? i.e. a automatic mode switch somewhere, which could be mapped to a key/button?

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 | i7-8700K | 32GB DDR4 3600 | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE | EKWB custom loop water cooling | Samsung M.2 EVO 960 500GB SSD + 2 x Crucial 250MX SSD + 4TB HD | Asus PG348Q 3440x1440 | TrackIR5 | Oculus Rift CV1 | MSFFB2 w extension + Saitek X52 Throttle + MFG Crosswind | Windows 10-64

Dora does not have manual mode for radiator flaps as we understand it.

You only change target coolant tamperature and automatic will try keep it.

So if you change it, you can return it on to "default" setting only by couting rotations control wheels or by looking and evaluation coolant temperature.

Any "automatic-mode" switch is there.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |