Cannon sound location

Lenux

Can anyone tell me, please, whats the name of the P-51D cannons, and where are the sounds located ?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Name of the guns:

0.50 caliber (12.7mm) AN/M2 Browning machine guns (at wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M2_Browning)

Location of the sounds:

E:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Sounds\Effects\Aircrafts\P-51D\Cockpit

There are some .wavs, for example BrowningIN_1-2.wav

Cheers

Edited by Zabuza

thank you

i wonder how do you guys, use the mouse ( for the clickable cockpit ) while you use the right hand for the joystick.

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Ok, but when you are in a dogfight or a mission, whatever, do you take your hand off the stick or the throttle ?!

That's a different story. But to take the hand off the stick, i don't find it as a good idea

There's no reason to take your hand off the controls to click things in the cockpit when you're engaged. If you did need to do something like adjust the trim or flaps, you use your left hand. There's a reason most of that stuff is on the same side as the throttle.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

• 4 weeks later...

It really seems near ideal. Just the altimeter could be at a different location as it is obstructed by the throttle. One of the best cockpits ergonomically though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA