Show me your mad dogfighting skills!

Wags

• 2 weeks later...

From the hunter I was pushed into the possition of hunted. ACG server furball which resulted in 3 enemy planes following me at certain point.

Edited by Solty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

Also from the ACG server. I was lucky that they started to chase eachother instead of me :D

New clips from the ACG server.

1st Part of the video, I'm sneaking close to a Fw-190.

Second part of the video is mostly defensive flying against 2x109, after my wingman got shot down.

Edited by Nirvi

• 1 month later...

I usually don't do 10min video's, but think this might be interesting to those that don't know what to do in the Mustang when overwhelmed. No commentary, just pure POV and action from ACG server. One 109 destroyed. All planes were human.

Survival:

[ame]

[/ame]
Edited by Solty

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

• 2 weeks later...
I usually don't do 10min video's, but think this might be interesting to those that don't know what to do in the Mustang when overwhelmed. No commentary, just pure POV and action from ACG server. One 109 destroyed. All planes were human.

Survival:

Nice combat BTW.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Survival:

That tail warning radar is quite handy.

• 2 weeks later...

It is rare to fight at higher altitudes in DCS. This time I was lucky someone was actually flying there.

High Altitude

[ame]

[/ame]

GF o7 to the oponent.

My channel:

This time I was lucky someone was actually flying there.
You were lucky he missed the opportunities he had to nail you. Nice vid BTW.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 4 weeks later...

Haha!! That was beautiful! :thumbup:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• 1 month later...

two videos taken on ACG server show how many bullets do you need for kill Fw or Bf

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

unfortunately i need more ammo mostly...

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

A little short video, that I felt was kinda fun due to lots of rolling and scissoring attempts on the Fw190 part. Looked nice, I felt, hey why not. Right?:noexpression:

Danse Macabre

[ame]

[/ame]

My channel:

That was awesome. I found myself rooting for you, "get'im, blast'im damnit!" :lol:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing all these videos from the POV of people that actually know what they are doing makes me understand why the ACG server is basically a crash landing simulator for me... I'm slowly getting better at it at least?

[ame]

[/ame]

I mean, I didn't even click the gun switch the right way lmao :doh:

I look forward to being cannon fodder for you all again soon

-Int

• 1 month later...
impressive as always!

If you don't mind me asking, how do you control your zoom level? It seems like you have it set up very well.

Find "slow zoom in" and "slow zoom out" or something like that, and assign keys. Voila.:pilotfly:

My channel: