Ammo Loadouts

This may have been addressed somewhere, but I don't think it has been clearly stated by the developers or ED yet...regarding the plan to include ammo loadout options...so that the historically accurate loadouts for machine guns and cannons is in the final release...for all WWII aircraft.

I note....that CLOD with its latest MOD version, seems to have done a fairly complete job of enabling custom loadouts for ammo belts, both cannon and machine guns...as well as having the historically accurate loadouts availble by default and for customization, including convergence range....

The current damage model of 50 cal hits per the current P-51 in DCS seems only to model ball ammo hits....and looking at recent WWII gun camera footage....AP and incendiary rounds were common.

So, I am asking if the developers and ED will be ensuring that historical accuracy is provided regarding ammo loadouts, and will we have loadout options for various ammo types, and the ability to customize the ammo loadout. Plus will the damage modelling of hits from various types of ammo...including cannon rounds be accurately modelled for the final release?

Velocity MicroI7-4790 Windows 7 Home Premium 16Gigs RAM EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070 500GB SSD TM Hotas Warthog

Very early on when RRG announced their involvement with DCS, I understood that there would be improvements to damage model etc. This will (I'm hoping) be a study sim, so loadouts will be accurate for time, theatre, yada dah, but as we do not have yet, apart from P51, a plane flying in 1944, you don't think it's a bit early to be worrying about such things?

Ilya's got his website to finish first. I'd rather he wasn't interrupted at the mo', But if the K4 gets stuck with that 30mm canon, I'm hoping that 1 hit completely destroys a p51. :)