Fw 190 d9 info

otto

I'm curious when the DCS fw 190 will be released ?At least with approximation.

Spring ,Summer ,Autumn. :music_whistling:

AFAIK the plane is developed by ED and RRG is doing Cockpit only.Is this right ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since 1.2.8 is out, looks like we'll have to wait till at least 1.2.9 for this...

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

• ED Team

I have good news about Dora: the main systems work, the prop and the engine are functioning and verified (maybe some tweaks for an engine reagrding mixture strength and matching the throttle and the injection pump charachteristics).

THe airframe aerodynamics is being tuned now. Some tweaks still required for undergear, etc.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

I have good news about Dora: the main systems work, the prop and the engine are functioning and verified (maybe some tweaks for an engine reagrding mixture strength and matching the throttle and the injection pump charachteristics).

THe airframe aerodynamics is being tuned now. Some tweaks still required for undergear, etc.

Awesome thanks Yo-Yo :thumbup:

Any chance we can get an ETA? :pilotfly:

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Thanks for the update YoYo looks like it'll be incoming reasonably soon.

Any chance we can get an ETA? :pilotfly:

That's doubtful unfortunately, the developers these days are very reluctant to give ETAs, which is understandable since they get taken behind the woodshed constantly by some people if they ever miss that ETA.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

My only comment, Yo-Yo is an artist and DCS World is his canvas ;)

A rare depiction of Yo-Yo at work in DCS

j81s05.jpg

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

The interesting bit is going to be how long I can wait for the Dora backer award to arrive, still waiting for the P-51.

ho hum. ;)

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

:thumbup:

"Thanks for the update YoYo looks like it'll be incoming reasonably soon."

That's doubtful unfortunately, the developers these days are very reluctant to give ETAs, which is understandable since they get taken behind the woodshed constantly by some people if they ever miss that ETA.

oooh yeah

Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"