PayPal - Let's Call this a Quick Beta

luthier1

No I'd rather not take any chances.

I am also not sure if all the cancellations I saw after that news were people cancelling in order to move to PayPal, or if they just left in disgust. Again, I'd rather not lose any existing backers to ANY reason.

Hi Ilya,

I have the $50 Alpha pledge on KS at the moment, This will grant me the Spit, P47, 109 and 262 if I am correct but not the Dora?

Is that right?

Many thanks

Pete

I do not understand now what to just limit the inflow of funds to $ 150,000 combining KickStarter and PalPay. I think it should be done as Star Citizen and maintain an open source to people can contribute money to get sufficient funds to perform the steps of the original Kickstarter (P-38, B-17, Romania, etc.) or more after the release of WW2.

• ED Team
I do not understand now what to just limit the inflow of funds to $ 150,000 combining KickStarter and PalPay. I think it should be done as Star Citizen and maintain an open source to people can contribute money to get sufficient funds to perform the steps of the original Kickstarter (P-38, B-17, Romania, etc.) or more after the release of WW2.

I'd rather see smaller kickstarter events for individual modules down the road....

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I'd rather see smaller kickstarter events for individual modules down the road....

maybe they will change it after (first) KS campaign ends or they will continue that on thier own web site

but I think he can use it in World as well, after WWll is released...my understanding anyway...:pilotfly:

i dont think so :(

from KS: "SPECIAL: Copy of DCS World: FW.190D-9 (available Feb 2014). ONLY AVAILABLE WITH THE $80 PLEDGE OR HIGHER"

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

maybe they will change it after (first) KS campaign ends or they will continue that on thier own web site

i dont think so :(

from KS: "SPECIAL: Copy of DCS World: FW.190D-9 (available Feb 2014). ONLY AVAILABLE WITH THE $80 PLEDGE OR HIGHER"

Yes, but look at your date

you confuse me

do you think after full release in Sept 2014 will we get the DCSW Dora as well ?

interesting

i'd like to get the answer

Its right here:

“SlipBall

llya, will people who pledge at the 40.- level, be able to fly the Dora in WWll and also in World when the game is released?...thanks for the reply"

Sep. 23, 2013 on DCS WWII: Europe 1944.

This has been bothering some folks, so here is the answer to the question:

Creator Ilya Shevchenko 24 minutes ago

Hey folks,

We're finally getting through to the general gaming public, as it seems. Now that the kickstarter hit the initial goal, I guess more people are taking notice.

I know I promised an airplane video last week, and the clock is really ticking, but I'm too much of a perfectionist. I feel like I've been in labor for days, and I've finally gone with a C-section. We actually did an almost complete reshoot today. We recorded a very long very detailed conversation between our two main aircraft experts, and I'll probably just release it as is with minimal edits. Just need to subtitle everything.

Then, prepare yourselves, I'm going to release another video that has been gathering dust for a long time, a video intended for gamers that do not generally fly flight sims in order to try to convert them to the genre.

Now onto some answers.

Mysticpuma: I'd love to get your help with a more oomphy trailer. Your work is awesome. However, I'm not sure how we can really create a good trailer with what we have. The unofficial trailer I've seen cannot be made official for a very unpleasant reason. I'm unable to use any portion of my old work for my new project. If you noticed, I'm not even allowed to mention the name of the series I've worked on. That really clips our wings, because at this time we can basically either use existing P-51 / Dora footage from DCS, or have some talking heads.

SlipBall: Yes, you'd be able to fly your plane in both platforms

Zoltann: There is a banner for the KS on the main DCS page, down to the left. I agree that it's not very visible. I'll work to have a press release up there or something.

And there's no reference to our old work because we're not allowed to even mention the name. Tough, but totally outside my control.

Jeroen: OK, I'll create that pledge. Good idea, thanks!

ok, maybe this is only a small technical bump to ED but do you think the WWII Dora serial number/activation code will not good for DCSW before Sept 2014 but after that the code will usable in DCSW too ?

or

"SlipBall: Yes, you'd be able to fly your plane in both platforms"...if you paid for both platforms

???

:dunno:

sign-pic4.jpg

ok, maybe this is only a small technical bump to ED but do you think the WWII Dora serial number/activation code will not good for DCSW before Sept 2014 but after that the code will usable in DCSW too ?

or

"SlipBall: Yes, you'd be able to fly your plane in both platforms"...if you paid for both platforms

???

:dunno:

Yes we will be able to in both after the WWll release!!!:thumbup:

Pledged 40 via Paypal since KS won't work for me. Anyway, sincerely wishing all those involved in the project the best. :thumbup:

FB_Addon_TelNo{ height:15px !important; white-space: nowrap !important; background-color: #0ff0ff;}

Nice to see you here and supporting the project Gromic :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ilya has already stated that he does not want to keep the paypal account open after reaching $150,000. He does not want to take money for something that he is not 100% certain he can produce. He already has a bunch of work to do as it is, getting the map and current plane set ready.

Just a quickie to the people dumping their kickstarter pledge and getting onto Paypal instead to save on postage.

If you look at the definition of "Pledge" which comes back as "A solemn binding promise to do, give, or refrain from doing something" although your not doing anything that is technically against the rules, it's still going back on a promise and working the system.

This is, as the kids in Australia would put it , "Gay!" (this has nothing to do with homosexuality by the way)

Remember any money that you 'save' from postage comes straight out of the funds needed to develop the sim.

Just a thought!

Edited by Skoshi Tiger

Thanks for setting up on paypal, not sure why kickstarter doesn't allow it by default.

Anyway, Pledged $40, if i can ill put down some more as well, just don't know how much is in my account :P

Good luck, Regards Nick.

I'm sorry, but I'm still confused: Let's say I would like to get the content of the 80$ level as specified in the PP matrix. If possible, the money shall be pledged via KS and not PP. So what is the equivaliant for the 80$ level of PP in KS?

I've just noticed the updated KS rewards, now it's clear. ;)

Edited by z0ttel

Luthier,

Just noticed on the Kickstarter the $250 Matrix in the description says 8 extras (the graphic with the blue background), while in the rewards section it states 7.

Can we count on 8?

Please also consider matching the matrix for higher pledges on the paypal page.

MAC