MIA Copilot

Hawkeye60

So, now that the copilot has been sent to rehab, I find I miss the company! Even if he was the silent type (maybe hung over?):D

I was wondering, while he was away, if we could send him to see a plastic surgeon. Perhaps a more "James Bond" look than Frankenstein.

If you know any good doctors on base, lets make a appointment. I would send a card but we were never properly introduced.

What was his name anyway?

Thanks for your attention in this important matter!:smilewink:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Yes, I know but he scares me a little!

Was hoping he would see the doctor first.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

WAS Blinky? OH NO! We didn't lose him did we?

All kidding aside, I was thinking with the upcoming multi crew, It would be cool to have a "virtual friend" sitting next to you.

Is it difficult to mod the pilot body?

But for the record, you do blink in real life right?

nice try, but I state it here now, I will never go for anyone on this planet to a plastic surgery.

If I do it ever, I will have a medical reason for it.

:pilotfly:

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Just a disclaimer, the above post was not meant to insult anyone who,

1) has looked like

2) may look like or

3) will look like the above mentioned copilot.:D

I'm sure he's a nice guy.:thumbup:

He's a great guy! But sometimes the awesome qualities are hard to capture in a 3d model render.

Just a disclaimer, the above post was not meant to insult anyone who,

1) has looked like

2) may look like or

3) will look like the above mentioned copilot.:D

I'm sure he's a nice guy.:thumbup:

He's a great guy! But sometimes the awesome qualities are hard to capture in a 3d model render.

Didn't you say on an interview that you are next in line to be rendered...:smilewink:

Oh, the fun is only starting. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Yep....that'll be me. But I'm going to make sure my model is super cool.

Didn't you say on an interview that you are next in line to be rendered...:smilewink:

Oh, the fun is only starting. :pilotfly:

A female would be nicer. :P

No offense.

Edited by Holbeach

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..