Latest update.

kuabi

1.5.4 Stable update issue.

SA342L and SA342M are merged on the options control menu (sHould they be?).

SA342L does not fire rockets or Guns. The control does not respond to the bindings it shows highlighted red.

ymtzf6z.jpg

HKBlg0n.jpg

Edited by M460

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same here, even though I have unassigned conflicted controls, Pilot Stick - Fire Gun Rockets assignment remains red, and won't work even if I assign it.

Also, why is it L & M models preferred to be kept under a single assignment category, this isn't in line with other DCS modules where multiple version of an aircraft exists, but again, I guess it may eventually become unmanagable that way too.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

This problem was introduced in beta. You need to unbind the WSO's missile launch button, IIRC.

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

This problem was introduced in beta. You need to unbind the WSO's missile launch button, IIRC.

:thumbup: That solved it!

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

New FM in 1.5 stable is very nice.

No curves on the warthog (10cm extension) in 1.5 stable.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

SA342L magnetic brake work, SA342M magnetic brake doesn't work same in previous beta versions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

SA342L magnetic brake work, SA342M magnetic brake doesn't work same in previous beta versions.

Try creating a new mission and placing a 342M. Or, deleting and re-adding it to an existing mission. That worked for me with the open betas.

How do you switch between guns and rockets.

Weapons panel in the centre, below the pedastal. Got to switch it on (which will give you your count of rockets and shells remaining) and below it there's two guarded switches next to each other, left is rockets, right is cannon.

To actually fire them, master arm must be on and the sight must be lowered. When you see the reticule you're set.