Weapons Trigger

Len62

Is there a way to have multiple control assignments ? If I fly the "L" and have the trigger set for missile launch you cannot assign the trigger to the "M" w/o deleting it for the "L". As only one system is available at any time, hot/missiles/20mm, we should just be able to set a "main" trigger w/o resorting to using modifiers.

Well, it's a different joystick on the aircraft. For the M version the missile launch button is on the commanders left joystick. For the L version it's on the pilots sticks.

On my Warthog I use my trigger for the gum/rockets for the L version. I use my pickle button for the M version missile launch.

Is there a way to have multiple control assignments ? If I fly the "L" and have the trigger set for missile launch you cannot assign the trigger to the "M" w/o deleting it for the "L". As only one system is available at any time, hot/missiles/20mm, we should just be able to set a "main" trigger w/o resorting to using modifiers.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Well, it's a different joystick on the aircraft. For the M version the missile launch button is on the commanders left joystick. For the L version it's on the pilots sticks.

Forgot about that. I'll probably just assign the L missile launch to the pickle button on the X55. Thanks.

On my Warthog I use my trigger for the gum/rockets for the L version. I use my pickle button for the M version missile launch.

What do you use for the mic switch then, isn't the trigger button in helos usually the mic switch (it is in the Huey and Mi-8, right?)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro