Insane landing @ sea

Teapot

Unable to get to my rig @ the moment; but can you set wave limits in DCS? It'd be a challenge to try something like this.

https://www.facebook.com/commonwealthforces/videos/979374278810971/

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Not that violent though. Maximum will be a 5th of that, maximum.

Ah that's a bummer. Mind you that's probably more than enough for my flying lol.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Just don't forget the Lynx in that video has reversible blade pitch angle, effectively pushing the helicopter onto the deck as well as a harpoon on the bottom which grabs hold of the grid in the middle of the helicopter deck. Those features make a safe landing on a heaving ship a whole lot more safer :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Wow that's got to be a pretty huge pucker factor. Also I think we should all chip in and get the page curator a good tin foil hat, looks like the illuminarti are getting their messages intercepted in his head.;)

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.