Combined Development Update - November 1, 2013

luthier1

Thanks for the update :thumbup:

K4 Pit looks very good so far

and flooded areas much better than before :)

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

No mention of Kickstarter rewards. What's the state of that? I'd like to have at least some of the P-51D keys ready as Christmas presents. They were promised to be available right after the KS campaign ending on Oct 5.

MAC

I got my product key for P-51D couple of weeks ago :noexpression:

No mention of Kickstarter rewards. What's the state of that? I'd like to have at least some of the P-51D keys ready as Christmas presents. They were promised to be available right after the KS campaign ending on Oct 5.

MAC

P-51 keys were sent out weeks ago. Are you sure you selected that reward?

MAC

Check your Spam folder. Several people reported on /r/hoggit that their P-51D keys were funneled there. I received my product keys e-mail on Oct 11 from "DCS WWII" <luthier1@gmail.com> if that helps.

Robert Sogomonian | Psyrixx

website| e-mail | blog | youtube | twitter

Looking great, and that's how an update should be like!!

Keep up the good work!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

Check your Spam folder. Several people reported on /r/hoggit that their P-51D keys were funneled there. I received my product keys e-mail on Oct 11 from "DCS WWII" <luthier1@gmail.com> if that helps.

Nothing there. I've selected a Matrix tier that let's me choose the Extras I want. Luthier said this about it:

How do I select my extras?

We will contact you soon after the DCS WWII Kickstarter campaign ends with instructions on how to specify which extras you would like to receive. You will be able to specify the extras themselves, as well as any other options, such as a T-Shirt size.

We will contact you again before we ship out your physical extras to give you an opportunity to change your mind.

Has anyone with a Matrix tier been contacted yet?

MAC

Have the 80$ Matrix tier and no email so far.

But in my case it doesn´t matter,

must wait for Dora anyway

Edited by Ganesh
typing

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

Same here. I 'm on the 100$ matrix tier and have no message from RRG up to now. I presume we are going to be contacted later on.

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.

Has anyone with a Matrix tier been contacted yet?

MAC

Nope, at least not me...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Did you contact Ilya. In the "Let's talk about rewards", he said:

"Otherwise, the process will be completely manual for now. If you selected a matrix tier and wish to receive the DCS World P-51 as one of your rewards, just contact me and I'll issue you the product key next week."

Or I can get you a P51D from here, they are at 10€ only (physical copy :) ).

This was in Kickstarter Update #15 "

My biggest task for the next few days is to tally all Kickstarter and PayPal backers into a single database. Then we have to create a web interface for you to access backer-only content. Kickstarter by itself is no good since it leaves all PayPal backers out.

In addition to content access, there will also need to be an interface for your reward management.

It's a bit of a project, so we probably won't have it ready for a little while.

My overall plan is to offer the matrix functionality to everyone."

Since one of the rewards was Alpha access I figure it should be good to go before February. I was also planning on giving a Mustang, Dora, and Alpha access as a Christmas present so I hope it goes a little faster than that. :joystick:

• 2 weeks later...

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WOW they fixed the Erla canopy graphic bug of ole' Il-2.

It only took 15 years LOL. :p

http://www.kurfurst.org - The Messerschmitt Bf 109 Performance Resource Site

Vezérünk a bátorság, Kísérőnk a szerencse!

-Motto of the RHAF 101st 'Puma' Home Air Defense Fighter Regiment

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of the K-4, the Universe, and Everything: Powerloading 550 HP / ton, 1593 having been made up to 31th March 1945, 314 K-4s were being operated in frontline service on 31 January 1945.

WOW they fixed the Erla canopy graphic bug of ole' Il-2.

It only took 15 years LOL. :p

What bug are you talking about? Haven't played il2 for a while.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Erla cocpits on late 109s in Il-2 Sturmovik was probably made by using the 3d model of classsic "boxy" canopy. Unfortunately the upper left/right and front struts of the old canopy were forgoten to be deleted from the Erla 3d model, so you had the Erla canopy struts AND the old canopy struts in the model...

You can see it here:

http://www.kurfurst.org - The Messerschmitt Bf 109 Performance Resource Site

Vezérünk a bátorság, Kísérőnk a szerencse!

-Motto of the RHAF 101st 'Puma' Home Air Defense Fighter Regiment

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of the K-4, the Universe, and Everything: Powerloading 550 HP / ton, 1593 having been made up to 31th March 1945, 314 K-4s were being operated in frontline service on 31 January 1945.

Ah, that one. Last time i played il2 it was modded (UP3.0) and canopy was corrected there so i didn't remember this at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]