Werewolf's Mirage 2000 and Mig-21bis NVG Mod

Werewolf's Mirage 2000 & Mig-21bis NVG Mod - Now Open Beta V1.5.4.57 Compatible

6pRlInE.png

I've been making some night missions to run on the server and decided that Night-vision would be perfectly suited in the Mirage. A few .lua tweaking later and I have results. This mod uses the A-10C's Night-Vision and makes it available in both the Mirage-2000 and Mig-21. I threw the download up in User files last week so some of you probably already have it downloaded, I just completely forgot to make a post here about it. The mod is packed up and JSGME ready, so just install it and bind your controls.

Dowloads

Note: The Mig-21 NVG Mod will replace your previous Keyboard Bindings back to default bindings. THIS WILL NOT REPLACE YOUR CUSTOM JOYSTICK OR HOTAS BINDINGS, be sure to save your previous keyboard profile. You can rebind them with the NVG installed. Default Key for NVG is R-shift+R-crtl+N. Adjust NVG brightness with Page-Up/Page-Dwn, feel free to change these bindings to your liking.

For JSGME Installation please follow this guide

I highly recommend using Frenchy's NVG mod for a more immersive experience.

Let me know if you have any questions if you cant reach me here feel free to stop at the thread on Reddit or email me at werewolfsden@gmail.com

Feedback is welcomed just go easy on me since this is my first "Official" mod here :)

Thanks and enjoy!

Changelog: (Last Updated 09-29-16)

V1.5.4.57 - Updated to work with the latest Open Beta V.5.4.57114

V1.5.3.53 - Updated to work with the latest Open Beta

V1.5.3 - Fixed bug where mod would make you pass out at high altitude

V1.5.2 - Fixed bug where the NVG Mod would make the aircraft unstable

V1.5 - Adds NVG Capability to the M2000

IlBlrEt.jpg

Edited by Werewolf1025
New Version

• 3 weeks later...

With the DCS 2.6.16.58 UPDATE a few changes have been made to the files and have made my M-2000NVG mod unusable in the current state. I have updated the mod so it should now work with the new update. Note the new mod will act like the current Mig-21bis NVG mod and will override your custom keyboard keybinds to the default bindings. It should not affect any other keybinds categories such as your HOTAS and rudder inputs.

Download - Werewolf's M-2000C NVG Mod (JSGME Ready) - Now 2.6.16.58 Compatible

Thanks and hope you enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
With this mod I get warning lights for cabin pressure and canopy not shut or locked on warning panel in mirage? Latest 2.0

Yes. The M-2000C.lua was updated to fix those issues, but this mod still overwrites the fixes with the old values.

The mod needs to be updated.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does not work for the current version of DCS

Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen! :music_whistling:

• 1 month later...
I have been away, I will take a look at it and update ASAP

Thank you so much.

Is it possible to implement it for other aircraft too?

Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen! :music_whistling: