Automatic update = No Campaign

Shane45

Hi Guys.

Went to go on campaign earlier today and as normal the auto update said I needed to update , so I let it do it's thing.

When i went to play the campaign, it didn't take me to my aircraft it took me to an F/16, and all I could do was watch the other aircraft fly around, pressing F1 which would take you back to your aircraft did diddly shit, has anyone else had this problem ?

This is a known problem that I am under the impression is being worked on. Campaigns and missions don't always put you in the correct aircraft. e.g. F-15 -> Su-27, Su-27 -> MiG29 etc. Sometimes as you have noticed you are looking at an aircraft type that you cannot take control of as it isn't even a flyable model....

Fingers crossed this will get sorted out very soon.

In Individual missions CSAR and Serpents Head also have the same problem!!:cry:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=130505

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.