Manage to RTB with a blown off wing

Alkaline

Hi,

Pretty often when playing the campaign, my wing get's blown off by some AA and I end up in a stalling spin, with no success on stabilizing the aircraft. I have tryed trim the opposite aileron to the max with no luck. I might have been able a few times to stop it from spinning, but never managed to level it out for a crash landing.

Is this impossible? If not, any advices? :)

X-55 Rhino guide to configure the Mouse Nipple to work as TDC slew!

My rig

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz

8GB RAM

R9 270x 2GB

SSD

Win 8.1 Pro

You're surprised that you can't fly with a wing missing?

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

It's difficult, but you can do it with your wing up to the wheel well gone. Make sure to get rid of your external stores and fly with the rudders. I did this the other day and afterwards I thought about maybe using assymetric thrust as well, but I haven't tested it yet. You're very lift limited, so reducing power probably isn't a good idea, but if you're light enough it might work.

Also, if there's a crosswind, you'll probably want to put the blown off wing upwind.