Models by Sunrise

Coyote

NRG-Vampire, which you have laid out these models are in free distribution and at use in commercial objectives the coordination with the author is necessary. The author of these models of the consent will not give that in the licence is specified "only for free distribution". Quality of models at first sight seems excellent, but actually these models have been made in 2006 and them have simply recoloured.

I make this models from white paper. Ordered by ED

Edited by Sunrise
  • Like 1

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

But whats the point though? Trains can't be selected and assigned as targets in the ME. Or can they? :huh: LOL! I am still a LO:FC flyer. lol! Waiting for the DVD release to come out before getting BS. ;)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

But whats the point though? Trains can't be selected and assigned as targets in the ME. Or can they? :huh: LOL! I am still a LO:FC flyer. lol! Waiting for the DVD release to come out before getting BS. ;)

Trains can be placed as static objects in BS :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...