My personally models

Hey Ducky- I love these skin. Did you worked it out for the stock ED model - Great job looks excellent:thumbup: .

I have a problem for my skin - I wasn`t able to find a photo which shows me the inner rudders symbol . It looks like a circuit or a banno - Don`t know what it is .

Thank you guys - Best wishes,

TOM

59th_Reaper created skin :)

HELP:

DONGO%204.png images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvo6Nbk021BXoLX3Z9jCNS2mAth-fJxMwJi6VesnTngJWiezkiZw

TEXT: KECSKEMÉT DONGÓ REPÜLŐSZÁZAD

High resolution images for U

Edited by 59th Ducky

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a quick flight, first thing that struck me was how straight and level the wings are, also the vertical stabs, see the following screenshots:

your model

screenshot013rw.jpg

stock ED model

screenshot014md.jpg

other than that this model looks very good, i'll continue testing :thumbup:

I appreciate a lot your work Tomcatz but this 3D model has a wrong shape, almost in every part.

Look at this real Mig-29 UB photo, the cockpit frontal view is higher than the single version but you can see without doubt that the wings angle from the main fuselage, the vertical rear surfaces, the air intakes shapes, the canopy, are totally dfferent.

MiG-29Taxi.jpg

Really i enojy every one of your 3D models , but in this case the shape is wrong.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Well first of all my initial impression is very good. The plane basic shape is a bit warp and different than the real but as aaron886 say it wasn't an easy shape.

I found some small mesh error. Also the airbrake hydraulics fix element is moving.. See attached pics

ScreenShot_056.thumb.jpg.d2485ca5161f049d77fda28154292836.jpg

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.ee67375021e21d9a884b1f49461504cc.jpg

ScreenShot_060.thumb.jpg.86c42efa2091ee365ea582c89d2090a9.jpg

ScreenShot_062.thumb.jpg.c65717171422131c519ed0436889c191.jpg

Well first of all my initial impression is very good. The plane basic shape is a bit warp and different than the real but as aaron886 say it wasn't an easy shape.

I found some small mesh error. Also the airbrake hydraulics fix element is moving.. See attached pics

Oh I meant a "hard wing" which is a term that means the wing is (relatively) inflexible. However that's not to say the MiG-29's wing would be easy to model. :)

@ luse:

Yo, you can use the original AB. But Tom created one himself. But there's one

problem:

We don't know the argument to animate the AB. Does anybody know the

number of the argument? It's the same as in LockOn (hope so). I will spend

a beer for the correct number :beer:

@Tom:

We must be careful in the air. Your damage-model is so cool that I like to crash

anytime:megalol:

CU at 09:00 p.m.

Regards

MadDoc

Hi aaron886,

yes you`re right: 28 and 29 are the correct numbers for the nozzles. But thats not the right answer for the problem. Okay - I trye to explain : The afterburner is a selfstanding 3d model which use his own arguments to become bigger , longer and right back to out position. The name is "forsag.lom" .

In past it was possible to watch the models with the model viewer - but this tool will not work with Windows7 . So we are not able to find out the argument numbers for these model and I won`t have the chance to replace these model with a correct working new 3d model ...

However: Thanks for all helpings again - Best wishes and greetings,

Tom

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Everyone still uses 28/29 to do this. Forsag cannot be moved where you want it, unfortunately, and it's a CMD model. Instead of making the burners "grow" out of the model, which induces see-through errors, use 5 or 6 visibility argument "stages" to make the burner expand somewhat seamlessly.

That's the best you can do...

WIP`s : Mavericks UB ...

Best wishes,

TOM

Nice work TOMCATZ.No radar.What model MiG-27?

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Hi Mad Max,

well - It is nowhere to downloading because the status is WIP. But if you are interested I can send the files to you.

To Alf7 ,

I don`t know- The original MiG UB havent a radar but I`ll teplace the MiG - G. The reason is simply that the German MiGs where sold out to Poland for 1€ per aircraft in 2004. So I think it is th best ´way to repace these fighter and give him heaters as payload only.

Greetings,

TOM

PS: Today is formula One - Go Alonso :thumbup:

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

WIP`s : Mavericks UB ...

screenshot111d.jpg

screenshot114k.jpg

screenshot115k.jpg

Best wishes,

TOM

Oh Lord! This UB looks stunning!Tomcatz you should really release it soon i can imagine a Luftwaffe skin on it.. Replace the G rename it to GT..Here we are.:) Eye candy.Good job man..Really good job..