Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Server Announcement: -= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S! to all

Did anybody else encounter this weird bug in the server that suddenly the server won't register

any of your kills?

I suspect it may happen because of side changing but it starts like this:

I take off, find an enemy and shoot. :joystick:

Tracers come out with no colour or grey instead of green. :doh:

Then i know the server will not register any of my kills anymore. The planes go down but server says they just crashed.

I tried changing planes and sides- did not work.

The only way to fix it is by leaving and rejoining the server.

:thumbup:

335th_GREros

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^^hello!

our experience is, that it has something to do with SLmod. without it, i never had that bug.with it enabled, i and everybody else experiences that bug from time to time.mostly when you are already online for a while, and when there are more players online.

as you said, the only workaround seems to quit and rejoin.

Hi David,

Nice to fly with you earlier. :thumbup:

I think it was you I was evading for a little while from around 7k feet before I made a dash for home and you finally got me when I was trying an emergency landing aproach after I blew my engine trying to evade you :lol:

Just to remind me, it was the 190 you said to get was it not?

Next sale, I'll grab it and spend some time trying to master it. :pilotfly:

I've uploaded my skin and have PMd you with the link.

I just went with the first free sharing site I came across. I don't do much sharing of large files so I didn't sign up anywhere.

Again, thanks for all the work. It's quite a nice server you have there :)

My Hangar: P-51D Mustang - KA-50 Blackshark - A-10C Warthog - F-86F Sabre - FC3 - Combined Arms - UH-1H

My Flying Adventures: www.dcs-pilot.com :pilotfly:

hey mate!yes it was nice to meet you.well it was not really a gentlement move from me to still attack you near the airfield.but i was searching for too long for any human flown p51 to let you go.sorry for that :)

well, in regards of which planes to chose...everybody ive talked with in person, who normally flies the 109, is of the opinion that with the latest patch and the implemented stick forces, the 109 just doesnt feel like a plane anymore.you have implemented stick forces now, which behave like you have joystick curves applied and even worse, those "curves" change with speed....

if you read the forums here, you will read lots of comments how "awesome" these stick forces are...funnily, all those guys i have only seen in P51s yet lol.

you will have to make your own picture in the end i guess...but as it is right now, and if you have no special favorite out of those two aircraft in question, then i would recommend you the 190.

no paper wings, and no forced joystick curves.not to an amount where it becomes an annoyance at least(they call it stick forces, but its just resulting in curvature settings dependent on speed.thats what it is really)

if you have a FFB stick, then this is maybe less of a trouble.

so, i am still flying the 109, but only because the 109 is my all time favorite ww2 aircraft.the simulation in dcs not so much anymore since the latest patch unfortunately.many if not most gave up on it already.

so yeah, better get the 190 in a sale.

i will create you a slot tomorrow with your skin! nice to meet you!have fun on the server!

hey mate!yes it was nice to meet you.well it was not really a gentlement move from me to still attack you near the airfield.but i was searching for too long for any human flown p51 to let you go.sorry for that :)

well, in regards of which planes to chose...everybody ive talked with in person, who normally flies the 109, is of the opinion that with the latest patch and the implemented stick forces, the 109 just doesnt feel like a plane anymore.you have implemented stick forces now, which behave like you have joystick curves applied and even worse, those "curves" change with speed....

if you read the forums here, you will read lots of comments how "awesome" these stick forces are...funnily, all those guys i have only seen in P51s yet lol.

you will have to make your own picture in the end i guess...but as it is right now, and if you have no special favorite out of those two aircraft in question, then i would recommend you the 190.

no paper wings, and no forced joystick curves.not to an amount where it becomes an annoyance at least(they call it stick forces, but its just resulting in curvature settings dependent on speed.thats what it is really)

if you have a FFB stick, then this is maybe less of a trouble.

so, i am still flying the 109, but only because the 109 is my all time favorite ww2 aircraft.the simulation in dcs not so much anymore since the latest patch unfortunately.many if not most gave up on it already.

so yeah, better get the 190 in a sale.

i will create you a slot tomorrow with your skin! nice to meet you!have fun on the server!

Hi David both me and BlackWolf noticed how terrible the 109 became after the new patch !!!

Is there any chance to make Eagle Dynamics know about it ? It is really a different airplane now !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well i already opened a thread in the 109 subforum...but the devs are convinced that their way of implementing the limiations is the only way of doing it :doh:

also, be careful...in that thread you will quickly be told that your flying skills are "beta" if you dare to say that there would be another way of implementing the limitations. :lol:

I took a look at the thread. hahhaa same old circus !

As a real life pilot I tell you that the stick force implementation that they put in the last update is a complete rubbish ! In my opinion it is not possible to simulate a stick force on a virtual plane, using a joystick and not having REAL airflow on the moving surfaces to give you a feedback on how much forces are going outside your canopy... I would suggest ED to have that as an enable/disable optional for use on a FF joystick and cut the b....it.

Same old circus David, same old circus...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]