ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

The plan was simple; just hit a powerplant to cut off the enemy's powersupply for several hours. Although that area is known for frequent enemy activities, there is only one Sabre ready for action right now.

b6ljrrp.jpg

The Targetarea was scouted beforehand and intell reported many AAA located throughout the whole region, covering the plant, airfiled, bridges and most of the cities. Therefore a high approach is recommended.

sabmis1gvxcv.jpg

Sabrejockey ready for action :)

sabmis2umypo.jpg

The flight went well, navigating through that part of the country was pretty easy, it was hard to locate the plant inside the city though! While scanning the ground i regulary checked my six and finally noticed some MiGs creeping up behind me!

sabmis3sqbuf.jpg

Tanks and bombs were instantly jettisoned and i pulled some nasty g's to meet their attack.

I was not able to position myself for a good gunshot but i could always avoid their attacks and even seperate a bit to reengage with better odds.

sabmis4ymb6j.jpg

sabmis550bpa.jpg

Again and again we played that cat and mousegame without anyone managing to take a shot. I was burning pretty much fuel though, so i was at the brink of disengaging as i noticed 2 more MiG's joining the party!

sabmis6xtyv4.jpg

No Sir! I value my life and my plane, time to get down low and say good bye!

I escaped still well above the tripple A or maybe to fast for them, no shooting occured from their side. Eventually the MiG's gave up the chase, allowing me to land well in the bingo state. (but not entirely dry)

sabmis708znm.jpg

Who routs today can return tomorrow and strike again. And next time i will have some buddies by my side, ready to crush those little MiG's!

• Like 1

nice photostory Lord Pyro !

(die pics machen echt lust auf die Sabre ;-)

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

53d3d3db18ec3.jpg

Way to another happy customer

53d3d48382212.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Hello Mainstay,

735XREx.jpg

I have one little question about your screenshots, the F86 textures are not originals, do you have modified the originals textures ?

I like this effect, tanks. Skull

Textures are original it just looks better with SweetFX

SweetFX ?

WOW it's incredible ^^

Thanks, Skull.

• Like 1