has anybody seen this already?

I don't think of anything soon, and of course would be great to see all those planes in DCS, but think the ED "properties", MiG-15, La-9 and Yak-9U, are clearly a Korea add-on...

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

See this thread http://www.military-meshes.com/forum/showthread.php?7117-Our-6-years-work-for-simulators-).

Looks like they were originally developed for Battle of Moscow (the cancelled sequel to Cliffs of Dover). As Silver Dragon says, appears they became the property of 777 presumably for BoS (could fire it up and see if they match but meh).

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder

I was watching a TV series 'Man and Machine' last night -here in Australia and saw that a warbirds collector had obtained a flyable full size Yak 9U in his possession at Tyabb airfield,in Victoria. It was constructed from original jigs in Orenberg, Russia- there were actually 9 made from these jigs and took 2 years to construct. Then it was shipped to the USA for the installation of its power-plant. The original Klimov engines were unavailable (and actually had a life of only 50 hours in wartime)' so they installed an Allison V12 instead- more reliable and available it was mentioned.This 1400hp engine closely matched the power to weight characteristics of the original aircraft the series producers stated. It is painted in the livery of Ivan Stepanenko

The other planes he had were 3/4 scale mustangs and spitfire, and also a full sized Yak 52 in his hanger,which was built by Aerostyle in Romania. By far the most interesting and original was the Yak 9U.

Edited by Goanna1

I was watching a TV series 'Man and Machine' last night -here in Australia and saw that a warbirds collector had obtained a flyable full size Yak 9U in his possession at Tyabb airfield,in Victoria. It was constructed from original jigs in Orenberg, Russia- there were actually 9 made from these jigs and took 2 years to construct. Then it was shipped to the USA for the installation of its power-plant. The original Klimov engines were unavailable (and actually had a life of only 50 hours in wartime)' so they installed an Allison V12 instead- more reliable and available it was mentioned.This 1400hp engine closely matched the power to weight characteristics of the original aircraft the series producers stated. It is painted in the livery of Ivan Stepanenko

The other planes he had were 3/4 scale mustangs and spitfire, and also a full sized Yak 52 in his hanger,which was built by Aerostyle in Romania. By far the most interesting and original was the Yak 9U.

found this I don't know if it's the show your talking about!!

I would love to fly the Po-2.

PO-2! Awesome! I'd love one of those too. You could probably fly backwards in a headwind quite easily (And PO-2 backwards is 2-OP. :D)

flare

Edited by flare2000x

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5