DCS Vietnam

In gratitude for this fantastic mod.

I created a package for the latest version of DCS world 1.5 to install with JSGME, compressed with 7z size 479 mb.

All credits for Starway creator of the mod.

Link DCS Vietnam by Starway for version 1.5.3 (JSGME):

https://mega.nz/#!vAZHxY6I!PnE0WuVs4uoDnlb0ss1Sd0BzLNfkeowOGWMsICuBaOU

Thank you so much for this mod Starway.

If you do not want to put the link without your permission, let me know and take it away immediately.

greetings guys :thumbup:

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

• 3 weeks later...

I somehow can't get this mod to run. I installed and activated DCS Vietnam using JGSME, but in the game, the terrain still looks the same, only the markings for different vehicles are white instead of blue but that's it. I'm running the latest (steam) version and i manually installed some mods before using JGSME. Does anyone maybe know a solution or have an idea?

Yeah where did you get the grass strip textures and raiden 21 from??

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

• 1 month later...

Can someone help me? It doesn't work :(

I have Starway's Caucasus mod and it works. So I put the Vietnam folder in the JGSME folder, deactivated the Caucasus mod, and activated the Vietnam mod. I set the mission time to October and the season to Fall. Still, I have the stock Caucasus textures.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Make sure your Vietnam mod structure is pointing to the right path.

ie: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World3\_MODS\DCS Vietnam 1.5.3\Mods\terrains\CaucasusBase\vfstextures

I just tested it and it's working for me.

They changed the texture location on the last update.

Cheers!

Tazman

• 4 weeks later...
:doh: Mine was working all along! I just didn't see any palm trees the first time I looked.

Same problem here...no more palms since 1.5.4.

I adjusted the path and my palm textures point to

DCS World\_Mods\DCS Vietnam by Starway\Mods\terrains\CaucasusBase\vfstextures\LandTexturesSummerOther

and LandTexturesAutumnOther

But this didn't seem to help.