If i've got FC3, should i buy DCS:F-15?

coolts

I know it's maybe a dumb question but I've not been on these forums for a while and there is a sale on.

Is there more content?

Is the FM improved, etc.?

Or is it just independent of the FC3 install palaver?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

if you have FC3 you have DCS F-15, same aircraft. Same goes for the A-10A, SU-25 and the upcoming SU-27

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Yes you should buy it, but just to support ED, you already get exactly the same in FC3.

Haha. When I get the Nevada terrain I've been waiting for since the beta of DCS:A-10, I'll buy everything!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

You might as well get them now. The prices in future sales are hardly likely to be lower than they are in this sales.

Sure. I've just remembered I backed the DCS:WW2 kickstarter for £30 or something. Need to figure out how I claim my war birds. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]