PC Pilot November - Hawk/MiG-21/Dora & Sabre Review

Ells228

Hey guys,

If you haven't picked up your copy yet, go and grab the November/December edition of PC Pilot for a review of the new DCS modules.

VEAO’s DCS: BAE Hawk T.1A

We take a sneak peek at the latest progress with the beta of the much anticipated BAE Hawk.

Leatherneck Simulations DCS: MiG-21bis

Chris Frishmuth gets handson with the beta of the latest fighter in the DCS stable.

DCS: Focke Wulf Fw 190D-9 Dora Q&A

We interview Eagle Dynamics to find out more about their Fw 190 for DCS World.

DCS: F-86F Sabre Flight sim producer Belsimtek tell us about the work done in bringing this iconic aircraft to DCS World.

http://www.pcpilot.net/view_issue.asp

5859.jpg

Thanks,

Chris.

• Like 1

Realy nice, lets get to read.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

DCS: F-86F Sabre Flight sim producer Belsimtek tell us about the work done in bringing this iconic aircraft to DCS World.

http://www.pcpilot.net/view_issue.asp

5859.jpg

Thanks,

Chris.

Compare with what's done so far,it would be rather intresting much to ask what problem has lefted.:megalol:

Edited by KL0083
edit as require,no reason needed!^ 皿^

Hi Guys,

I read the article and I was really impressed.

I love the MiG-21, but the Hawk has peaked my interest as a definite to add to my Virtual Hangar.

Hope it is as immersive as LN's MiG-21 and maybe in the future we can see it actually trap on CVN-70 as the T-45

Late 2014 and Early 2015 will be an exciting time in the DCS World

Cheers,

Lucky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD