The Mi-8TV2 Livery thread

joey45

WOW Upuaut this repaint is very very wonderful :clap_2:

This repaint is not easy to made and you have a great talent, incredible work :thumbup:

The colours are really the same that the real Mi-8, it's amazing and perfect...

Congratulation for this new work, very awesome :beer:

A great thanks for this sharing and best regards, Skull. ;)

EDIT:

Please Upuaut do you think that this repaint will be available this evening ? :worthy::worthy:

Edited by Skulleader

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Upuaut,

Thank you for your job on slovakia digi skin. But I see one mistake. Look at DISS, on real helicopter it is all "digitalized", whole DISS, from all sides (without bottom) is painted to digi camo, like on the picture.

Mi-17M_0844_03.thumb.jpg.82c7cf552de0f5234bf5b7b2e7228cf4.jpg

MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS, i5 8600K, MSI GTX 1080 GamingX, 16 GB DDR4 3000MHz, 500 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD

Hi Upuaut,

Thank you for your job on slovakia digi skin. But I see one mistake. Look at DISS, on real helicopter it is all "digitalized", whole DISS, from all sides (without bottom) is painted to digi camo, like on the picture.

Hi,

I will change this on the final version.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Ok I downloaded every skins I could find. Now how the heck do you select a skin in fast mission? I never got around to it after all these years and even after reading ( or trying to) the manual, it's all very foggy for me. The mission editor can be quite daunting for someone who never used it (like me).

Any pointers? Tx, Alan.

Intel i5 2500K 4.2 Ghz

GTX560 Ti Twin Frozr ii

16 Gb DDR3 RAM

Win 7 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Silverofx441,

You know it's not very difficult for use one skik or created one mission (it's very easy)...

If you want in 9 hours I can give you the solution because in my country it's very late and now I go sleeping but in 9 hours I can give all the informations for created one little mission and after how choose all the skins that you want for your missions and also use the weapons for the Mi-8.

After it's the same method for all the modules of DCS...

I send you this method in this topic...

Bye, Skull.

Hello Silverofx441 ;)

So in first you create one little mission:

#1:

Choose one airbase (Colalition Red for Russian army).

#2:

Click on the button "Add or modifify helicopter group" (left side of the menu) and choose the country of you want, exemple: The "Russian Army".

#3:

Click on the button "Type of helicopter" and choose "Mi-8MTV2" and click on your Airbase's runaway for added you helicopter.

#4:

After you must click on this button "Type" and selected "Takeoff from ramp".

#5:

I you want you can change the parking number (for Kutaisi I choose the parking #14).

#6:

After click on this button "Payload" and now you can click on the "Paint Sheme" button and choose the repaint or liveries that you want (you can see just the Russian Paint Scheme).

#7:

After click on the "Task" button and choose "Ground Attack", now you can select the weapons that you want.

#8:

After save you mission and close this menu.

#9:

Each time that you selectioned this mission you can change the "Paint Scheme". When the new menu appear you click on "Mission Planner" button and here you "Must" click on "Payload" button and now you watch the "Paint Scheme" button.

Click on this button and now you can choose all the repaints of your country and just your country (Russian Army).

I when you have created your mission you have choose the "Russian Army", you can only watch the Russian "Paints Scheme".

For watch the other repaints or skins who created by our friends you must choose the good country.

Upuaut have created many Germany repaints, you must created one new mission, choose the germany for your Mi-8, click on "Payload" and now you can see all the German Repaints of Upuaut.

It's not really complex, no ?

If you meet any problem with this little tutorial I can send you one small video how created one mission...

I hope that you have understand my explanations and now you can choose all the repaints that you have download and that you want use for one mission.

I hope also that my English is enough good and clear :helpsmilie:

Best regards. Skull :thumbup:

Edited by Skulleader
  • Like 1

Hello Alain,

You know if my explanations can help so I very happy...

Île de Ré it's a good place but I really love your country, I really love the mountains, the forests and the snow.

The British Columbia is an magic landscape, you are very lucky...

Bye and have a good day, Skull.

EDIT, Upuaut please can you tell me in how many time your awesome repaint will available ?

316.jpg

Edited by Skulleader

Success!! Tx a million Skull! I can't believe I never got around to it before!

Yes British Columbia is breathtaking plus tons of high quality work. I am grateful I live here and i'm teaching this to my kids.

Tx again mon ami, Alain.

Intel i5 2500K 4.2 Ghz

GTX560 Ti Twin Frozr ii

16 Gb DDR3 RAM

Win 7 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EDIT, Upuaut please can you tell me in how many time your awesome repaint will available ?

Hi,

you can download it now from Dropbox.

318.jpg

Edited by upuaut
  • Like 1

SUPER dear Upuaut,

WOW these three repaints are splendid, awesome and amazing :clap_2:

The digital camo if very beautiful, I'm sure that it's a real chalenge to created this repaint.

Of course the other repaints are wonderful also :thumbup:

I don't know for you but each time that I use your repaints (Upuaut and Mainstay) my Mi-8 are beautiful.

It's a great work, thanks once again for your talent and your sharing.

I wish you a very good evening. Skull ;)

EDIT : Jack I download your Hungarian AF repaints and I send you a little message...

Bye Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Hi upuaut.

For first, many, many thanks for Slovakia´s skins for this heli.

But I see little mistakes on SAR Repaint.

1. in sign "Letecká pátracia a záchranná služba". There is no "´" above letter "i" in werb pátracia on real chopper. There is only dot.

2. between 2 yellow strips, there is no black color, it is camouflaged on real chopper.

3. second yellow strip is thinner, apporimately towards painted red line.

4. Those numbers. I dont know, how it is in DCS predetermined, but on real chopper there are radicaly different.

5. second yellow strip on tail is more wider, like on a photo.

6. I think, that lighter green is on real chopper more lighter.

7. On the tail, there is a sign "Pozor vrtule" (danger, blades), it is czech language, in slovak it is "Pozor vrtuľa", and on real chopper there are no signs "danger". it is only in slovak

I hope, that you are not offened. I like this chopper with this skin, but I think that it needs little corrections.

Best regards Lukyno.

1.thumb.jpg.d4760289e868f22ac5ed146a4905697f.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.6f69b61f01c19cf11c3dd9f1cf9d9415.jpg

1817326202_45981(1).thumb.jpg.76f28c5a6a3d08ee9c298d0ef2ed5af3.jpg

Edited by lukynoo92
  • Like 1

MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS, i5 8600K, MSI GTX 1080 GamingX, 16 GB DDR4 3000MHz, 500 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD

Hi upuaut.

For first, many, many thanks for Slovakia´s skins for this heli.

But I see little mistakes on SAR Repaint.

1. in sign "Letecká pátracia a záchranná služba". There is no "´" above letter "i" in werb pátracia on real chopper. There is only dot.

2. between 2 yellow strips, there is no black color, it is camouflaged on real chopper.

3. second yellow strip is thinner, apporimately towards painted red line.

4. Those numbers. I dont know, how it is in DCS predetermined, but on real chopper there are radicaly different.

5. second yellow strip on tail is more wider, like on a photo.

6. I think, that lighter green is on real chopper more lighter.

7. On the tail, there is a sign "Pozor vrtule" (danger, blades), it is czech language, in slovak it is "Pozor vrtuľa", and on real chopper there are no signs "danger". it is only in slovak

I hope, that you are not offened. I like this chopper with this skin, but I think that it needs little corrections.

Best regards Lukyno.

Hi,

1. ...is corrected.

2. see 1.

3. ... is improved.

4. for dynamic numbers are only given positions available

5. see 3.

6. see 5.

7. it seems, that this is also wrong on a decal-set for a slovakia Mi-8 model

mi5.jpg

@DR Arrow

if you dont' want the EVU change in the "description.lua"

[457] = 0.0, -- EVU on to [457] = 1.0, -- EVU off

@Jack

for which Skin do you want an olive flight suit?

Edited by upuaut

Hello guys how are you ?

Upuaut I've a little question about all your files in your "Mi-8 Dropbox Folder".

Today when I open your Dropbox I can see that all your files are very recents, just few hours and however you have uploaded all your files in your Dropbox since many days.

All your files from your Dropbow are new, fixed or they are the same that we have already donwload since many days ?

The only new repaint is : "Mi-8_Slovakia Air force.rar" because you are fixed the repaint of "MI8_Slovakia SAR".

Please can you tell me if we must download once again all your repaints from your Dropbox or just the "Mi-8_Slovakia Air force.rar" ?

I hope that my explanations are clear because sometime it's not easy to explain that I want say...

Please can you inform me about the files of your Dropbox ?

I would like to thank you in advance for your help, best regards. Skull

EDIT:

Upuaut, I join you one screenshot of the the files that I speak, when you have read this message I delete the screenshot because is very big:

10292568904_bbfb06b825_o.jpg

Edited by Skulleader

Hello guys how are you ?

Upuaut I've a little question about all your files in your "Mi-8 Dropbox Folder".

Today when I open your Dropbox I can see that all your files are very recents, just few hours and however you have uploaded all your files in your Dropbox since many days.

All your files from your Dropbow are new, fixed or they are the same that we have already donwload since many days ?

The only new repaint is : "Mi-8_Slovakia Air force.rar" because you are fixed the repaint of "MI8_Slovakia SAR".

Please can you tell me if we must download once again all your repaints from your Dropbox or just the "Mi-8_Slovakia Air force.rar" ?

I hope that my explanations are clear because sometime it's not easy to explain that I want say...

Please can you inform me about the files of your Dropbox ?

I would like to thank you in advance for your help, best regards. Skull

EDIT:

Upuaut, I join you one screenshot of the the files that I speak, when you have read this message I delete the screenshot because is very big:

10292568904_bbfb06b825_o.jpg

Hi,

it's a cleanup for uploading to digitalcombatsimulator.com. Nothing important is changed, only the Slovakian SAR.

Hello Upuaut,

Thanks for your answer, so I let everything like that.

I've just download your new "Slovakian SAR" and congratulation for this new rempaint ^^

Bye, Skull.