Battleships Bismark.

Markindel

Wow Guadalcaucaso :megalol: GREAT!!

Link for download the G4M Betty.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1993199/

Guys, remember always to everyone that these are amateur mod works.

We work hard to make them as close to the original but always remain amateur works.

I still hope that the DCS give us a beautiful DCS World WWII.

Here are some screens of the DC3 / C47 in work in progress

4ap4lSXl.jpg

sx1w1uUl.jpg

rzm1yvcl.jpg

Wr1gEtzl.jpg

5Z7Zen9l.jpg

Edited by Markindel

Mario your contribution on the DCS expansion with your awesome mods are invaluable.

Thanks isnt´enough to your incredible work and accesiblitity to our suggestions and demands.

All my respect and trully grateful.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Mario your contribution on the DCS expansion with your awesome mods are invaluable.

Thanks isnt´enough to your incredible work and accesiblitity to our suggestions and demands.

All my respect and trully grateful.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thx Markindel and all the modders comunity

Morkva_55,

I did not understand how you did.

I would really like to know how you did, but you did a wonderful job.

Guys, Morkva_55 improved 3D model of He111.

Thanks Morkva_55 and also thanks to Slebedeff for his help.

Soon I will release the new version.

• Like 1

All the wonderful mods Bismark, B-17, He-111 are giving "integrity check failure" in MP. (1.5.4)

Solution is to remove the mods every time before joining MP.

Or any other suggestions?

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

I saw something about installing them under c:\Users\your profile\Saved Games\DCS\mods\ rather than the current location somewhere over in the beta posts for 1.5.4 but haven't had time to try it out yet. Don't know if that will bypass the IC or not. Probably may mean that the host and client may need the exact same set of mods??? Not sure.

Morkva_55,

I did not understand how you did.

I would really like to know how you did, but you did a wonderful job.

Vertice modificatore di saldatura

Weld Threshold [0,0001]

This modifier can be useful for restoring the smoothing groups after the original model conversion.

BTW... I was very confused by the way that you did damage model, it is not quite correct.

Doubling the model parts and LOD absence makes model more heavier than it could be.

Wings cut line could be done closer to the wingtip.

ED uses composite material with b/w map for the implementation of the through-holes and the surface damage drawing.

fac9522fbb4e.jpg

I'm tried to replicate this method, but can't find the way to animate material blending via argument value.

P.S. I offered to help you before, but for some reason you have not answered my suggestion.

Edited by Morkva_55

su-24.gif

Well installing it under Saved Games will allow the mod to appear in game - tried the B17 and did a little test mission with it bombing my base while I took off in a FW190 and I was able host a mission with IC checked. No idea of whether a client could join it though. Don't if that helps anyone.

I saw something about installing them under c:\Users\your profile\Saved Games\DCS\mods\ rather than the current location somewhere over in the beta posts for 1.5.4 but haven't had time to try it out yet. Don't know if that will bypass the IC or not. Probably may mean that the host and client may need the exact same set of mods??? Not sure.

Vertice modificatore di saldatura

Weld Threshold [0,0001]

This modifier can be useful for restoring the smoothing groups after the original model conversion.

BTW... I was very confused by the way that you did damage model, it is not quite correct.

Doubling the model parts and LOD absence makes model more heavier than it could be.

Wings cut line could be done closer to the wingtip.

ED uses composite material with b/w map for the implementation of the through-holes and the surface damage drawing.

fac9522fbb4e.jpg

I'm tried to replicate this method, but can't find the way to animate material blending via argument value.

P.S. I offered to help you before, but for some reason you have not answered my suggestion.

Morkva_55 Thanks for your tips.

I'm just a modest amateur.

Too bad I know very little English (I use google translator) and often do not quite understand what you write to me: I apologize for this.

Morkva_55 Thanks for your tips.

I'm just a modest amateur.

Too bad I know very little English (I use google translator) and often do not quite understand what you write to me: I apologize for this.

PM me your mail.

P.S. Got it!

Edited by Morkva_55

su-24.gif

Dirt not grass unless Maligno has updated the textures see http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2766127&postcount=164

There are Marsden mat ones somewhere too. I have the mod but can't recall where I got it.

<edit> found it, also by Maligno http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2284823&postcount=50

@ESA_Maligno - actually if you do have some grass strips as well as dirt or marsden matting that would be great too!

Edited by Stonehouse
  • Like 1