My WiiMote project is complete!

JonK

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does my new LCD monitor only show icky shades of green, no colors?One day my old (clunky) monitor stopped showing colors (reds, blues, etc.) and was only shades of a grey-green color. I thought it was because there was something wrong with the monitor...but then I bought a new LCD and it does the same thing...guess something is wrong with my computer?

yahoo keyword tool ~ overture ~ traffic estimator ~ adwords traffic estimator

Edited by carolin

Why does my new LCD monitor only show icky shades of green, no colors?One day my old (clunky) monitor stopped showing colors (reds, blues, etc.) and was only shades of a grey-green color. I thought it was because there was something wrong with the monitor...but then I bought a new LCD and it does the same thing...guess something is wrong with my computer?

This is off topic for _this_ thread. However, since it is here... I'd say it's either your video cable, or video card. The cable is probably cheaper / easier to test first, but I'd suspect the card is the most likely culprit.

Good luck!

As for the topic... How are you folks with the Wiimote / glove touchscreen emulation making out, now that you've been running them awhile?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1