Vertical Reality Simulations

Shaman

I hate Airliners :D

265507_4506832311979_1080751109_o.jpg

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, cool...wait...what year is it...?

I will wait for a released product running on Prepar3d.

I gave Prepar3d another go last night (ver 1.4) with REX Essentials and a decent payware plane (Carenado Beechcraft C90B King Air). I'll admit it runs very smoothly and believably ... and very differently than my experience on FSX (which I also own).

So I Prepar3d will be a keeper for me alongside X-Plane! :D

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

I gave Prepar3d another go last night (ver 1.4) with REX Essentials and a decent payware plane (Carenado Beechcraft C90B King Air). I'll admit it runs very smoothly and believably ... and very differently than my experience on FSX (which I also own).

So I Prepar3d will be a keeper for me alongside X-Plane! :D

Interesting. Maybe down the road I'll have a reason to pick up Prepar3d, but they'd have to fix MP and some of the glaring physics engine problems.

With the news of the closed beta relayed and in keeping with the spirit of rule 1.12, it would be better suited to continue further discussions on the relevant Dev forum.

Ta

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Just notice more and more people involved in VRS discussions here.

I wish to invite any news VRS F/A-18E pilots, who train this plane during off-duty with DCS to user-group on these forums: http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=47

This way we know how many of us are here.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Won't touch it with a barge pole as long as it's in FSX. :D

When (and if) it's in Prepar3d I'll look at it again. For the mean time, I'll fly commuter, and weekend warrior stuff in the A-10.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

As stated in the other VRS thread and with rule 1.12 in mind, further discussion of the product will best be entertained on the relevant dev's forum. I'll close this thread now as it has pretty much run it's course.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

VRS open beta, is open!

open beta to us prepurchased VRS Tac Pak is now on!

http://www.vrsimulations.com/tacpack.htm :thumbup:

http://forums.vrsimulations.com/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9059

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

yea if its not at the top of the list for new post I dont see it.

• Like 1

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||