Simware Simulations

Yes, I have ordered many times to this shop and everything went well so far. You just have to be careful with the availability dates for some items as they will let you pre order them, but then they have no control about when they will really receive them.

I pre ordered recently TrackIR 5 and the date given on the website was correct and I received it as advertised. On the other end, I pre ordered also BS printed manual which was supposed to be available 1st of May, then 29th of May, now 3rd of June, but I am still waiting for it and I don't think it has been sent yet.

Good point to them, they do reply to your emails.

Their prices sometimes are not the cheapest so check out carefully the web. For example, Saitek pro flight headset is 99 euros at simw, but I found it at 75 euros elsewhere.

Edited by BaD CrC

Whoa shit. They offering ka-50 printed manual for 24.99euros

Can they do that? Make money off an ED product?

They are just distributors, like Amazon who is also selling the manual. Note that it's the expanded manual, no the pdf one that we all have.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

They are just distributors, like Amazon who is also selling the manual. Note that it's the expanded manual, no the pdf one that we all have.

Ah ok. Thought they were just printing out what we get and then selling it.

I've ordered form them several times in the past and had no problems.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Amazon USA is NOT selling it any longer as NOT enough copies were printed.

http://www.amazon.com/Ka-50-Black-Shark-Attack-Helicopter/dp/0956183603/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244046948&sr=8-1

Gigabyte|Q6600|8GB DDR3|GTX285|Win7 64|X-65

• ED Team

There are 1000 copies sitting in the Take2 warehouse in the USA. Amazon should accept soon.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.