I've got my manuals

TheMoose

I can't resist. I just brought home these manuals of DCS and Lomac. I must say the DCS blackshark advance manual is VERY impressive, nice pictures, nice details. Awesome work on all the groups involved in bringing these manuals to life.

Printed in full color, both sides, the binding of books was glued. No modification on the layout, printed straight off the PDF files.

Look at the thickness compared to the original manual of DCS. :surrender:

Thanks again ED, Writers, Translators, Photographers, Producers, Beta testers & finally the Community. :thumbup:

Now back to studying :book:

l

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Ooo, they're pretty! Well done!

Where did you have them printed? What did they cost?

Cost 0$ :D Was a gift from a work colleague of mine. I always brag about DCS at work on how this sim is. They know I'm hooked.:renske: I always try to tempt them. But how much is it worth? Priceless in my point of view, lol.:D

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

After a few hours of reading the Advanced DCS manual. I’m overwhelmed on the amount of information. Get your paper copy; trust me, too much info to read from a pdf file from a PC. You can take the book with you at work, play… Riding the bus etc… Mastering all this info, well that’s another story… And riding the bus reading that book, it will turn heads trust me lol. And not always in a ‘’geeking’’ way… Just by the thickness of it… Although it`s only a sim, the content is hardcore… Too good to be true...

Seriously Thanks ED

Unless you have good connections like me, then I highly recommend you purchase your Paper product from ED, his price is very competitive and they offer hard covers if I’m not mistaken. So it’s is a very good deal IMO that they offer. I can’t say enough of the benefits of having a copy on your side when flying. I would think after investigating that it would cost average of producing this PDF yourself average in Canadians dollars around 120$ (grace price) if not even more. Double that if, in full color. Again it’s always on your choice of binding, paper etc… Modifying the PDF layout, shrinking it etc, well, that would be too expensive for the average user.

But buying from ED again would be considered a collector’s Item.

I know I sound like a salesman, but I know a good product when I've seen one. :D

Cheers.

I just printed mono manual, when my friend sent me color copy when I ordered it at June\July. He has great reflex, but I have manual too :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Is there any new or additional information in the manual compared to the PDF flight manual that came with the download version of the game? Also i have noticed several mistakes to the PDF version of the flight manual when compared to the producer notes, would the paper manual have updated or corrected information, or again is it a straight reproduction of the PDF version.

• ED Team
Is there any new or additional information in the manual compared to the PDF flight manual that came with the download version of the game? Also i have noticed several mistakes to the PDF version of the flight manual when compared to the producer notes, would the paper manual have updated or corrected information, or again is it a straight reproduction of the PDF version.

It has 6 new chapters:

Ka-50 History, Helo Fundementals, Aerodynamic features, Checklists, Ka-50 Service Limits.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.