4k UDH TV discussion/ help

Ok, yet again I'm drifting towards swapping my 5670 x 1080 Triple screen setup with a 4K 55" TV

The main reason for this is I'm fed up with Bezels and like an idiot I purchased monitors without VESA mounts, so it makes it almost impossible to match up, the other issue is i find it can be a struggle sometimes to get games to work at 5670 x 1080 resolution as I find UIs and FOV quite often don't work well. I'm hoping a single TV will work easier with all games even at the higher resolution of a 4K TV

So I have a couple of choices that I'm looking at.

A. Change 3 x monitors to 1 x Samsung 55KU6100 4K TV http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6060910

B. Upgrade 3 x non VESA monitors to 3 x AOC Q2577PWQ 25" http://www.wired2fire.co.uk/flight-sim/ultra-triple-screen-monitor-kit-ultra-thin-bezel.html

Cowboy10uk

I've been runnin with the 65" curved version. Set up with my eyes approx. 26 inches from screen center. All you see is DCS. Haven't done precise measurements yet but (with fov adjusted) the Huey gauge panel viewed is nearly life size. It's brilliant.

BTW, I have an Oculus sitting on the shelf.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Cheers for the advice guys, finally bit the bullet and went for the 55" curved 4K TV, apart from the wife being annoyed and no longer talking to me, it's bloody fantastic, only did a quick flight with the A10 and Huey, yet that was enough to convince me to even remove the touchscreen and Helios monitor.

How's everything is large and readable there's no requirement. Thankyou for the advice guys.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

yet that was enough to convince me to even remove the touchscreen and Helios monitor.

Cowboy10uk

An accessory monitor is worth keepin to keep an eye on peripheral apps such as TeamSpeak, VoiceAttack, Volume Controls, TrackIR, system temps, cheats, etc...

Congrats guys, Enjoy.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS