Tango.

Systems list updated.

* 43 of 48 CBs implemented

* Multiple small sub-systems now implemented and functional

* Systems behaviors tweaked to better match real-world behavior/performance

Best regards,

Tango.

:thumbup:

List of WIP is getting pretty short.. ;)

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to it.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

• 4 months later...

RWR?

I looked at the cockpit picture but I don't see any radar warning equipment.:huh:

I like this aircraft but without some kind of RWR in DCS World I just don't last very long against SAM's and other A/C on multiplayer.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

I looked at the cockpit picture but I don't see any radar warning equipment.:huh:

I like this aircraft but without some kind of RWR in DCS World I just don't last very long against SAM's and other A/C on multiplayer.

Like any light attack aircraft, it requires air supremacy. It is by no means a lightweight, however. It's all about tactics.

Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Tango.

Light CAS aircraft shouldn't really go up against anything bigger than smallarms and the occasional ZU-23-2 or MANPAD. Think COIN. The main reason for the existence of those platforms is saving money. You don't want to be scrambling your fuel hungry 20 ton jets with their expensive Mavericks to kill a gang of well dug in terrorists who managed to pin down your patrol with a "Dushka". A dumb bomb from a 5 ton jet will do the job just as well. And in those circumstances you don't need RWR.

Happy New Years everybody and thanks for today's updates, AvioDev! :)

Light CAS aircraft shouldn't really go up against anything bigger than smallarms and the occasional ZU-23-2 or MANPAD. Think COIN. The main reason for the existence of those platforms is saving money. You don't want to be scrambling your fuel hungry 20 ton jets with their expensive Mavericks to kill a gang of well dug in terrorists who managed to pin down your patrol with a "Dushka". A dumb bomb from a 5 ton jet will do the job just as well. And in those circumstances you don't need RWR.

Happy New Years everybody and thanks for today's updates, AvioDev! :)

And that's how I plan to use it. But I will need a Georgian AF skin for that. :D

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 5 years later...

Hello,

i'm digging this old post to share an experience i had today, and I wasn't aware this module was simulating failure to some extend :)

Flying in caucasus in snowstorm with low temp, i had both engine ice protection and pitot heat. after take off all the pressure instrument failed (speed, VVI and altimeter) so i guessed i had both pitot and static port blocked. But didn't know what to do, followed with my flight plan and after a very stressfull cloud descent , instrument came back to life.

Very stressfull and awesome! Thanks Aviodev if it was all intentional ;)

love this module.

Hello,

i'm digging this old post to share an experience i had today, and I wasn't aware this module was simulating failure to some extend :)

Flying in caucasus in snowstorm with low temp, i had both engine ice protection and pitot heat. after take off all the pressure instrument failed (speed, VVI and altimeter) so i guessed i had both pitot and static port blocked. But didn't know what to do, followed with my flight plan and after a very stressfull cloud descent , instrument came back to life.

Very stressfull and awesome! Thanks Aviodev if it was all intentional ;)

love this module.

Welcome, thanks to you.

Yes, ice accretion and decrease (if conditions improve) is implemented.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png