F-18 grip, WARTHOG compatible

His website is gone too, l hope he is well. I think it would be good if mods can lock this thread until if/when he returns as it is pointless without him except as a breeding ground of hostility towards someone who may be very ill or had some other unfortunate circumstances forced upon him.

He had a website? I never knew it...

What was it?

Hope he is doing alright and healthy...

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Sorry, ED Tracker is utterly worthless, to me, after having true 6DOF for so many years. TIR was beyond that many years ago.

This is a problem with those "coming, cheaper alternative product". People wait, if they lucky it actually released, they buy, and then they buy more expensive one (which is works!), that they could bought in the first place :music_whistling:

I mean come on guys, waiting for years for something as simple as head tracker? You think TIR is expensive? But it works, and works well, right out the box! And it was freely available yesterday.

Edited by Lehmen

Kill the thread folks,,, KILL IT! Lock it up,,, he comes in but does not say anything,, Mods please lock it until he requests otherwise,,,, thank you,,enough of this soap opera!

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Same. Lock the thread. If he wants to post something then reply to mods to have it opened.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• 4 weeks later...

My money has already gone to the Virpil guys and they might get more of it ,,,

Will drop once in a few months here to see if Hegykc has launched any of his products ...

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Hegykc's stuff will launch right along the F-18c. I'm certainly hoping for it.

*I worry that the account hasn't been online in a while. it would suck if something bad has happened. The online space is sort of eerie in that accounts remain active( in that there is no real update) long after a user has died in some cases

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

*I worry that the account hasn't been online in a while.

It has only been a month since his last login, but five months since his last post.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It has only been a month since his last login, but five months since his last post.

Well aware. A month is kind of a long time in the digital space, don't you think? Not specifically in this case, I mean in general.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

Well aware. A month is kind of a long time in the digital space, don't you think? Not specifically in this case, I mean in general.

I might if he had not already been silent for the previous four months.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

He is still alive. I checked up on him. He just had to take up some work to replenish his budget. Also doing some of the other necessary things to make such a company that aren't really things one posts about.

He is still alive. I checked up on him. He just had to take up some work to replenish his budget. Also doing some of the other necessary things to make such a company that aren't really things one posts about.

Good to hear that...

Hopefully he will now start the production of his products soon coz he is already losing money waiting it out for launching all products together...Not to forget the stiff competition from the new OEMs... It's time he launches whatever he can...

I wish him well...

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3 using Tapatalk

Ah shame , this thread managed to sink two pages deep before it was needlessly bumped... considering that even the OP stopped posting ages ago this should be allowed to die.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

When hegykc is ready he can PM me to open this thread again

closed

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2