New flight sim rig *Obutto R3volution*

Kornskydiver

Just wanted to share my new rig....I Picked this up last night on Craigslist for a whopping $200 dollars! Super stoked considering how much these things cost! I threw some led's under the chair to add some flare....next on the list is mounting a Huey instrument panel on the center mount! Wish me luck

image.thumb.jpeg.b10409e2d05998b20f3b63aa926ce0ac.jpeg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome find. :thumbup:

I wonder how much interest there was in the ad, just for the sake of curiosity.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Awesome find. :thumbup:

I wonder how much interest there was in the ad, just for the sake of curiosity.

The add wasn't even up for two hours before I reached out to him. I was on Craig's just looking for a bucket seat to add to my current simpit and I accidentally stumbled on his listing. The sim gods were watching over me! Lol. But yeah man, I totally scored with This one

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome...If I may ask where to get the same stick you have? And how did you installed it? Thanks and looking really awesome.

The stick is just a thrustmaster warthog with a extension from simpit.co.nz. I have it mounted on a wheelstandpro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I didn't realize he did extensions other than the straight ones. Hmmmm.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I didn't realize he did extensions other than the straight ones. Hmmmm.

He typically doesn't. I shot him an email and he said he was willing to sell me his personal one that he used. When I picked it up 2 months ago he only had 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

He typically doesn't. I shot him an email and he said he was willing to sell me his personal one that he used. When I picked it up 2 months ago he only had 2

I see. Thanks. I own a couple of his extensions, myself. He is a good guy to deal with.