EDGE Eye-Candy

JuanOscar

AVIODEV-LOGO-TRANS-ED.png

Buenas! a couple of screenshots of the C-101 in EDGE.

The C-101 is under-going final internal testing prior to being sent to ED testers.

This is the first test of the C-101 in EDGE, and already it is looking very good! Further tweaks and adjustments need to be made to take advantage of the new rendering effects.

Stay tuned! :thumbup:

Screen_140713_002545.thumb.jpg.f78d7371521ea7d94a12af60b08c96c3.jpg

Screen_140713_002151.thumb.jpg.cb0bf77927e93bdbf788fcd6f455f143.jpg

Edited by JuanOscar
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well done Juan looking forward to fly your FM when it comes , it looks great.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Great... Thanks for sharing.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

WOW! Awesome work. I will be purchasing this one!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Good work guys! :thumbup: You are peaking my interest!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

nice looking!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi,

Final testings?? in 2 months XD Its nice to see such fast release. Its also nice to have such forum-involved devellopers. Good luck, i hope realese will make you want to create more models :)

Thank you! We have some ideas for future projects, but our focus is on the C-101 at the moment. We will announce our next project when work is under way.

It must be noted that we could "work in the shadows" with the C-101, which is why we appear to have progressed relatively quickly with it, however, given that we prefer to work (mostly) on one project at a time, our next project will appear to take longer to develop.

If everything works out, you're going to like the next one. ;)

Best regards,

Tango.

Hi,

Thank you! We have some ideas for future projects, but our focus is on the C-101 at the moment. We will announce our next project when work is under way.

It must be noted that we could "work in the shadows" with the C-101, which is why we appear to have progressed relatively quickly with it, however, given that we prefer to work (mostly) on one project at a time, our next project will appear to take longer to develop.

If everything works out, you're going to like the next one. ;)

Best regards,

Tango.

Quick question: where is the HUD? You mentioned you were doing the C-101CC on this forum, but the cockpit looks like the EB version. Are you doing both?

:thumbup: cant wait to know the next one!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.