SimWare or RC Simulations?

Hello All, :)

I want to buy the CD version of FC but I’m unsure which company to order from. I live in the UK but I’ve never ordered from SimWare or RC Simulations before and I was wondering which company would some of you recommend.

I have noticed that SimWare actually have the FC CD available right now but I don’t think RC has it in stock yet, so I guess I’m leaning towards SimWare. However I would really like to know if anyone from UK has ordered from SimWare or RC Simulations and what the service was like e.g. How long did it take for your CD to

arrive?

Thanks you.

che,

i am using simware since 1995 !!!

they are very dedicated people to sims !!!

they have a small but great shop in brussels !!

you can trust them 100percent !!

only i do not the price for sending to uk , as i myself live in belgium !!

have a nice time with f.c. - best regards - maks

Hello All, :)

I want to buy the CD version of FC but I’m unsure which company to order from. I live in the UK but I’ve never ordered from SimWare or RC Simulations before and I was wondering which company would some of you recommend.

I have noticed that SimWare actually have the FC CD available right now but I don’t think RC has it in stock yet, so I guess I’m leaning towards SimWare. However I would really like to know if anyone from UK has ordered from SimWare or RC Simulations and what the service was like e.g. How long did it take for your CD to

arrive?

Thanks you.

To the best of my knowledge, nobody has got their CD yet.

RC Simulations has a very good reputation . . . I think they're the main UK seller of TrackIRs. Take your pick, based on prices and availability of the CD :)

Used RCS several times now, absolutely zero problems, and when my original TrackIR went for an extended tour of the UK in the back of a courier's vans, they were on the case. I have my 2 x FC CDs on order with them....

i got this email from simware few days ago (Sent : Wednesday, May 11, 2005 5:33:07 PM ), hoping to get it maybe today....living in finland

Dear Customer,

About your order :

1 x Flaming Cliffs

It will be sent today.

Just had a phone call from RC Simulations, they have received FC and are sending out CD's today

so hopefully will be delivered tomorrow.

Outstanding service/communication from RC, will use them again without hesitation.

i was ordered FC to simware , i get no probleme, i was inform with mail by the shop, it telle me, need to wait a little bit to get cd, i waiting one month,not avalaible, but the shop simware is running correctly, i was always informed, and i get cd by chronopost. i am happy now i can play FC.

RC simulation, i don t know.