A-10C Data cartridge

SilentGun

Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to make or save MFCD profiles or data cartridge stuff (Like saving weapon profiles, or which pages are displayed on what MFCD, or TAD settings) I would love to know to see if there is a way to not change all the settings every time I enter the A-10C.

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

• 5 weeks later...

This might be worth a look too:

Quote:

"With this tool it is possible to upload several waypoints which are stored in a text file in LAT/LONG format into the DCS A-10C CDU with a few clicks.

The text file lists the coordinates, elevation (altitude), the DTOT (preferred arrival time) and the name of the waypoint(s). This waypoint(s) can then be used by the tool during the game to load them into the A10 CDU."

A-10C CDU-Database Loader

Another thing I've noticed in regards of the missing DTC is that the actual thing is modelled when in F2 view but not in F1. (Correct me if I'm wrong, it should be some sort of box on the left side of the cockpit behind the seat).