Plane is uncontrollable/immediate stall

Matty

My version is the 1.2.12.35194.

I have attached my autoupdate_log.txt.

Yesterday you updated DCS, then uninstalled the A-10C and re-installed the A-10C.

I suggest, you run a DCS Repair (Windows Start Menu) now. If that does not help ... I am out of ideas. You should then probably file a support ticket ... (edit: but upload the autoupdate_log.txt after the Repair anyway).

I saw your track and... few things I saw:

- you didn't steer, you were just rolling forward. You should disengage NWS after 70KIAS I think, but you didn't steer anyway, so you rolled out of runway.

- you were moving your stick like you want to steer with it, it's done with rudder controls, not with stick...

- after you rolled out of the runway, you just slightly moved your stick back, so your nose didn't lift...

- this is not reason why you can't take off, but you shouldn't throttle all the way up, but just to 90RPM and throttle full after break release, correct me, if I'm wrong...

- I took control at your 90KIAS, corrected the path (then messed it up again) and took off without problems, even if it was clumsy, I was thrown in the air...

I'm attaching that track file...

I'm using Logitech Rumblepad and I'm still improving curves and deadzones, but I think there's no problem with your game, just with your flying, because all I saw was take off errors that could be simply corrected...

FlyingStuff.trk

• 3 months later...

After retrying it once again with the Repair-function (unsuccessfully) I have uninstalled the A-10C module by using the module manager inside the game and reinstalled it once again by downloading and executing the A-10C-module-installation file.

Now everything is working fine and I didn't have to set all keyboard and joystick settings again because they were not removed by uninstalling the module.