[SOLVED] Can't login in the masterserver

Stuka

When you log in to this site you use a username and password. Have you tried with that username and password?

The purchase ID is located on the ED shop page, log in with your credentials you used when purchasing and it is under "Payments" or simmilar.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the same name and password with all my flight sims here, bs1, bs2, a-10c, p-51..

I don't have any more info than the serial number, as it was a gift, which I have had in the past with other of the DCS products without problems..

I went to this page to see what is says..

http://proactive.star-force.com/2.0/activate.php

no problems reported, it's activated,,,

9 more activations left..

etc..

I really don't know anything else, it still works in single player.. I keep checking..

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

ok, tried to reset password, 'set a new password, it e--mailed me new password, still says 'you don't have a license for this product' when I try to log onto server.

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

I was given key, and it worked for a couple days, now it doesn't how can I fix it so my given key works? I already have keys for BS1, Bs2, FC2.0, A-10C, etc.. now P-51...

do I need to have some official key handoff from the giver to the taker?

Like I said it worked a couple days ago, then it clammed up...

Thanx..

:joystick:

Im in the exact same boat as Ramstein.

Tried all the fixes, nothing works.

To support:

I tried opening a trouble ticket, but the server constantly rejects my attempts..

http://support.lockon.ru/en/new.php

it say the field in red must be filed out, but it just will not accept and send anything I type.. If you get 5 , I am sorry, but it just doesn't work..

Edited by Ramstein

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

I guess I can try wiping the registry of all dcs stuff and the p-51,,,,, nothing else I can do here...

:cry:

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

If I understand correctly, Ramstein didn't buy his license himself, but got it from someone else as a gift.

As a result, he can't log in to the master server, since (according to the master database) he doesn't have a license (but his friend who gave it to him does).

I have the same problem.

Since I don't have a credit card, a friend of mine bought several licenses, and gave me one.

I can now play P-51 in single player, but I'm unable to play online, since this license isn't connected to my account, but to that of my friend instead.

Is there a way to solve this problem, i.e. transfer a license from one account to another?

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

I think I fixed it!===

It appears that the path must be the x86 path,,,

I also placed the dcs world in the same directories as my other dcs flight sims...

So far, I can log in the Master Server with DCS world, I haven't got to putting P-51 back in yet... I wil do that in a few minutes..

===========================

I wish I Had known about not letting it instal the non x86 folder directory screwed it up..

==========

Win7 Install Path question

Win7 Install Path question. I see in my DCS flight sims, they install in:

:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics directory

or does it matter if they are in:

:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics (DCS world and P-51 defaulted into this directory and folder)

I will try the:

:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics directory and folder

to see if it fixes the problem of getting an error ('you don't have a license for this product') trying to log onto the multiplayer server..

=======

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

well I can log into DCS world again, but can't launch the DCS P-51 log in Master server...

I thought it was fixed but only the dcs world works now...

I run everything with Win7 x64

so they are al now in the same directory

fc2.0,bs1, bs2, a-10c, P-51

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

If I understand correctly, Ramstein didn't buy his license himself, but got it from someone else as a gift.

As a result, he can't log in to the master server, since (according to the master database) he doesn't have a license (but his friend who gave it to him does).

I have the same problem.

Since I don't have a credit card, a friend of mine bought several licenses, and gave me one.

I can now play P-51 in single player, but I'm unable to play online, since this license isn't connected to my account, but to that of my friend instead.

Is there a way to solve this problem, i.e. transfer a license from one account to another?

what I totally don't understand is why it worked up until 2 days ago, then just cut me (us off) ??

what happened??

what does it care

al my other dcs flight sims work

fc2.0, bs1, bs2, a-10,, only p-51 is going bad..

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

You login using the account name you used to purchase the DCS-P-51D/DCS-World...

if you activate it with the same account you log in with... why not... like all my other posts say ,,, all my other dcs sims are happy and work..

why is p-51 all srewy?

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

Ok another few guess....

Your P-51 serial is tied to the account on the main website you purchased with - this the same account you log into DCS-Net with. Did you make anew account with the shop to purchase P-51?

The First beta mistakenly used the BS2 as the DCS-Net Login - the second beta now uses, correctly, the P-51 key.

The Account you login to DCS-Net with Must match the account used to purchase a module.

Nate

Ok another few guess....

Your P-51 serial is tied to the account on the main website you purchased with - this the same account you log into DCS-Net with. Did you make anew account with the shop to purchase P-51?

The First beta mistakenly used the BS2 as the DCS-Net Login - the second beta now uses, correctly, the P-51 key.

The Account you login to DCS-Net with Must match the account used to purchase a module.

Nate

So this means that if I buy P-51 for someone else (e.g. as a gift) this person can never fly MP missions, since his license is tied to my account?

So this means that if I buy P-51 for someone else (e.g. as a gift) this person can never fly MP missions, since his license is tied to my account?

Nope...contact Admin's here how to go about it...

Maybe I've misunderstood the process then - I'll defer to someone more knowledgeable on the subject. But to gift I'd setup an account for the person - gift it and instruct them to change the passwords.

Nate

You can aquire a license from a friend, but it needs to be bought in a way so it's not linked to your account.

I would assume it's not linked while buying - but only later when you use the MP-register feature.

Linking the account (for sure);:

1. Starting DCS MP

2. Using the 'register' option.

If someone buys a license and link it to an account, then;

- You must logon to DCS MP with that account.

There no other way around it. That account owns that license.

So if you got the License from someone - and that someone has already registered it on his account, then you're locked out.

Only 1 user per license.

However - is there a possibility that you have;

- Got the license.

- The other dude gave it away, but never used SF to activate - nor did he start MP and the 'register' feature?

- You're now trying to use the license, but fails - because of some system in ED's backend thinks that someone else owns it?

It's important to understand - the other bloke must NOT have used that license.

Can you be certain of that?

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

So is it possible to get a license transferred from one account to another?

P51D was a gift to me from a friend...or do I have to purchase another license for MP to work?

Edit: Sorry I missed a page here, I didn't see the posts above and was responding to the last on page 9.

As far as I know, he has not used the license key that he provided me with.

Edited by warrior2seven

The important bit;

- Got the license.

- The other dude gave it away, but never used SF to activate - nor did he start MP and the 'register' feature?

- You're now trying to use the license, but fails - because of some system in ED's backend thinks that someone else owns it?

Please respond to these questions.

If you can answer on this - then we may have to dig down into the nitty gritty dirty details - to figure out whats going on.

I'd probably will have to call out some ED representatives again.

Nate / Ethereal - If I'm offline again after a few answers (dinner & chores), maybe you could check in with ED?

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

You can aquire a license from a friend, but it needs to be bought in a way so it's not linked to your account.

I would assume it's not linked while buying - but only later when you use the MP-register feature.

Linking the account (for sure);:

1. Starting DCS MP

2. Using the 'register' option.

If someone buys a license and link it to an account, then;

- You must logon to DCS MP with that account.

There no other way around it. That account owns that license.

So if you got the License from someone - and that someone has already registered it on his account, then you're locked out.

Only 1 user per license.

- Got the license.

OK, here is what I did:

1. I received a license key from a friend (he bought it for me since I don't have a credit card)

2. I installed DCS World and P-51D (version 1.1.2.0)

3. I started the game in Single Player and entered the license key when asked

4. I opened the multiplayer screen

5. I entered my username and password I use to log in to digitalcombatsimulator.com and clicked Connect

6. I got the message "You don't have a license for this product"

Since I read that there were some problems with this, I let it rest for a bit, until the second beta.

I have now tried to enter multiplayer again, but with the same result.

Here is what I did (slightly different)

1. I uninstalled DCS World 1.1.2.0

2. I installed DCS World and P-51D, both version 1.1.2.1

3. I started the game in Single Player to see if I needed to re-enter my license key (not needed)

4. I opened the multiplayer screen

5. I entered my username and password I use to log in to digitalcombatsimulator.com

6. Instead of Connect, I clicked Register Account

7. I filled out the form with the same username, email address and password which I used to register on the web site. The license key was already there (without any dashes)

8. I clicked Register

9. I got the message "Serial number is already registered"

10. I went back to the multiplayer screen and tried to log in as described for 1.1.2.0

11. I got the same message as above: "You don't have a license for this product"

Does this mean my license key is now useless and I need to buy another one? (I hope not)

AFAIK I'm the first and only one using this key.

Ok so I checked with my buddy...

He has 2 P51D keys in his account, One that he has registered and one he gave me that I registered, he has NOT used the one he provided me.

When we both launch MP and click on the "Register Account" tab, the license key that he provided me shows on my screen, and the one he bought for himself shows on his screen.

I tried to change my password, and we both got an email notification, mine had my login details and his had his own login details.

Ok so I checked with my buddy...

He has 2 P51D keys in his account, One that he has registered and one he gave me that I registered, he has NOT used the one he provided me.

When we both launch MP and click on the "Register Account" tab, the license key that he provided me shows on my screen, and the one he bought for himself shows on his screen.

I tried to change my password, and we both got an email notification, mine had my login details and his had his own login details.

the New DCS is user specific he has the account, the key is tied to his account.

Proof of purchase and piracy prevention. it's in the payment activation section.

I have tried this bought it for a buddy and gave him the key it would only work in Single player mod.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||