New Start-up procedure in latest Beta Patch ?

haffende

Also, switching OFF the FBW BIT test after it has passed (green light) will make the light flicker momentarily, and then turn on again until the cover is closed. Expected behaviour?

Yes. The light will only turn off after the FBW BIT has passed and the cover is closed.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

1. Presumably one turns on each pump in a solitary configuration one at a time and looks for indication that it is working. The BP.G and BP.D caution lights should help to test those two pumps. Perhaps the starter pump can be heard audibly.

Clearly this test cannot be done without electrical power.

2. Bingo would be the fuel required to fly from current position to home then to alternate and land with X where X is probably around the 500kg warning light level.

This is terribly approximate math but 7300kg fuel is 1800nm ferry range or about 4kg per nm. So a 100nm trip back home and then 30nm to alternate with 500kg reserve is...

1020kg bingo.

fuel cutoff is just below the right fuel pump and right near vent selector (its a switch with a cover)

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I remember when i first got the plane, ALT1 and ALT2 were off on loading the plane and had to be turned on manually; now they're on already. Is there are reason behind this ? :)
Apparently that's how it is in the real aircraft.

I remember when i first got the plane, ALT1 and ALT2 were off on loading the plane and had to be turned on manually; now they're on already. Is there are reason behind this ? :)

Apparently that's how it is in the real aircraft.

You are not supposed to turn them off unless in an emergency.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Small question- where is the FBW reset switch ? i landed a trimmed planed and needed to reset it due to DECOL after rearm and refuel (engine was off)

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]