M-2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM - Available for Pre-Purchase

MemphisBelle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still too expensive... non-subjective USD59.99 = AUD82.93 atm

49.99/ 37.99 pre-purchase is much more reasonable and in line with other products

Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

"FIRE LE MISSILES"

I am l'ejecting.

Question about the weapons , i saw a post from august (edit oops got it wrong that was february)from Zeus saying it will be able to carry Exocet and AS.37 armat (sead) missiles

The real aircraft in which our model is based has RDI radar, carries Magic II and Super 530, Air to Ground ordnance, can truck LGBs but cannot carry the targeting pod, has internal radar jammer.

It also can fire the AS-37 ARMAT and the AM-39 EXOCET.

I don't see AS37 and exocet in the announcement post , is this an oversight or will these not be included? Doing anti ship strikes and especially SEAD will increase this aircraft's value tenfold.

Edited by McBlemmen

I've promessed myself not to buy into any DCS early modules anymore but I just wanted to say that if I hadn't I'd be all over this Mirage, it looks gorgeous and well done. Congratulation, I hope the sales goes well and I very much look forward to buying your product on release. :thumbup:

In regards to the magnificent promotional trailer, is it edited? There seem to be quite a few effects added, blurriness and camera shaking for example.

Also the sound, it's the sort of jet engine sound that tears its way through the sky that we've all been hoping for in DCS for quite some time now. Is it really in game or just... edited too?

I don't see AS37 and exocet in the announcement post , is this an oversight or will these not be included? Doing anti ship strikes and especially SEAD will increase this aircraft's value tenfold.

As far as I recall I think the Exocet won't be modeled. Sadly.

Edited by Vivoune

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In regards to the magnificent promotional trailer, is it edited? There seem to be quite a few effects added, blurriness and camera shaking for example.

Also the sound, it's the sort of jet engine sound that tears its way through the sky that we've all been hoping for in DCS for quite some time now. Is it really in game or just... edited too?

This has already been discussed and answered in this thread. Take a look at the very first frame of the video. ;)

Pre-ordered. (Even though I've had my fingers burned with the Hawk and the CC-101 and I have no real interested in AA platforms. I guess I'm just a DCS completionist).

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

This has already been discussed and answered in this thread. Take a look at the very first frame of the video. ;)

Pre-ordered. (Even though I've had my fingers burned with the Hawk and the CC-101 and I have no real interested in AA platforms. I guess I'm just a DCS completionist).

You're right, I've completely missed that. Opening text wall are usually usual PR texts or trademark/legal stuff so my brain just ignores it.

Thanks for pointing it out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I bought this purely to support the project and because I want to fly model. However, I think the price of an AFM model is too high compared to other products, but I wish the project all the best. :smilewink:

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind

I bought this purely to support the project and because I want to fly model. However, I think the price of an AFM model is too high compared to other products, but I wish the project all the best. :smilewink:

Agreed. Would be day 1 purchase for me since I find it the best looking modern fighter to date.

I'll wait for now.

P8Z68 | 2500k @ 4.5 | GTX 1080Ti | 2x8 GB @ 1600 | TM Hog (extended 7cm) & MFG Crosswind (S/N 007) | TIR v5

WWII bomber formations | DCS P-51D: [TEST] TO distance / gross weight / temperature

I don't think price is particularly bad, may be $50 would have been more inline with usual module price but I think A-10C was also released with $60 tag right? In the end it is RAZBAM's call and I'm sure they have a reason behind their decision.

That said, I'm not getting pre-order modules anymore, I'll wait and see release and if it will have EFM available or not. It is ok paying the little difference between preorder and full release prices, I'd even be happier paying full price for a well made product.

I will wait for upcoming releases and initial impressions. If they all get made nicely, there will be lots of money to spend on DCS for me in next few months between Mirage, P-40 and upcoming Leatherneck modules :).

Edit : Oh, and congrats to RAZBAM for the first DCS presale! and first DCS level 4th gen fighter module :)

Edited by WinterH

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Prepurchased. Good luck Razbam. I will enjoy this. Please also consider the Rafale for my country also purchased it and please send me the layered PSD so I texture Egyptian Air Force's M2000.

Question: Will A/G radar look down be implemented, and what weapons will we have for A/G roles?

Merci Avous!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.