M-2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM - Available for Pre-Purchase

MemphisBelle

Hey guys so I spent the weekend working on something completely different than my usual stuff. Here is the result:

jC38D60.jpg

JTAC AI lased and guided me in to the target. Right now default laser code is 1688 but I'm working on making that editable in the mission editor. Theoretically, A-10C buddy lasing should work just fine now but haven't had a chance to test and wanted to share this with you all right away.

It's kind of nervous having to trust that the JTAC/A-10C is lasing the right target you are going for since unlike the A-10C with TGP in LSS mode you have no insight to guarantee you'll get a good lasing.

BTW not sure if it is my ignorance but in NTTR with the same triggers and mission parameters I could not get JTAC to lase properly (not even when flying A-10C) but it definitely worked fine in 1.5.2 (Caucus) so I'll keep playing with that but would love to hear from you A-10C pilots if you've had success with AI JTAC lasing for you in NTTR.

EDIT: To clarify, this is only in development so far as it required code updates.

This is freaking amazing news. I cannot wait for this feature.

Is there any possibility of pilot night vision in the M2000C? That would allow the pilot to have a chance at confirming the lased target I should think (during night ops anyway)

I'll see if I can get confirmation on the A-10C JTAC test at NTTR in the next day or so.

Edited by Hook47

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks I'll give this a shot. I actually did give Ciribobs autolase script a shot but I was getting sript errors trying to build up a mission myself but I think I'm dumb when it comes to mission planning and how it integrates with lua scripts so I'll give this a shot and see how it goes.

Appreciate your help!

This might help: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=157107

Videos of setting up the script as well as a separate video of the JTAC Auto laze and example mission.

Let me know if you need anything else. Happy to help, loving the M2000C :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I`m wondering , since release some changes were being made to how some systems work , is that due to feedback you got from real world M2KC Pilots?

(the FBW disengage/gain is one example)

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I`m wondering , since release some changes were being made to how some systems work , is that due to feedback you got from real world M2KC Pilots?

(the FBW disengage/gain is one example)

I think from people who know very well the Mirage.

In the particular case of the FBW disengage/gain, it is obvious that it is not a disengage since there is no mechanical link between the stick and the control surfaces. The plane is also unstable by design. Therefore, it is absolutely not flyable without FBW.

• 1 month later...
Quick question, when is the Mirage available on Steam?

When the main features are complete. Basically:

• Radar
  • IFF
  • INS

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

So after the summer.....damn

Sooner than that.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• 2 months later...

well Leonski you can allways just get the download version of DCS from here and then convert your steam modules to here as well.

beats waiting for steam to catch up.

Madcap

Silent Sharks Forever

[sIGPIC]mindtheshark.png[/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Well you can ask Bluflag guys how many unique m2k pilots they had in the last 6 months but really that's no real indication as most people in DCS never go mp once

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

is there any statistics available on M2K sales ? online servers are full of M2K pilots, looks like the most popular module at the moment, even in beta state
The module seems to have a very good reputation, mainly thanks to the steady stream of improvements and RAZBAM's level of interaction with the community.

It's also the first and until now only 4th gen ASM module available.

• 3 months later...
It's also the first and until now only 4th gen ASM module available.

I think this is one of the main reasons of why it is so popular in online servers. It is the only module at the moment, that can compete with the FC3 fighters.

Once the F/18 (or even F/14) hits the market I expect a large group of users to switch over.

50% it's a good module

20% It's a sexy airplane

30% Razbam is doing a great job with communication and de-bugging

One other reason is ability (unofficial) to stand missile hit at certain point.

Still waiting its availability on Steam, can't wait to troll FC3 fighters in this jet lol.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been a Mirage fan before. But after constantly playing around with this awesome module an its capabilities for a while now, its my FAVOURITE one among all of my different sims (and I have many of those on my PC).

I LOVE doing tight turns with it, especially during canyon flying - it can be so nimble when you becom ones with the "chasseur" - very challenging and sometimes funny close above ground :-); AND it gives you a great sense of flying a fighter - although only beeing a swivel chair pilote (at least for me).

Really hoping that RAZBAM keeps on improving this module - there lies so much potential in it. Maybe a M2K 2000-5 upgrade for later? - I know, it won't be that easy, but let my have a little dream of it :-).

Best regards to all of you and to RAZBAM; cheers

Edited by NevSmith

• 2 weeks later...