Which axis/buttons do you use for pitch trim?

Pandacat

Trim hat on ch combatstick :)

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Do you use any game profile? If you do take a look on what it has programmed, if not make a simple profile cleaning everything to maximize the buttons available you have, clutch, pinky, even mode button, mouse ones and of course hats, and try again. DCS always recognized all my hats and buttons in my old X52pro without complains.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

I like to use the mouse because I figure the clickable cockpit is for functions that are not on the throttle or stick.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

I use an old force feedback driving wheel; without power plugged in, it stays where I put it and it gives me six or eight extra buttons. I mount it on a shelf next to my hip, approximately where it would be in a real cockpit. Works great.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Here's your new Mustangs boys--you can learn to fly 'em on the way to the target!" LTCOL Don Blakeslee, late February 1944