[REPORTED] TGP useless?

I haven't flown the A-10 for a while, but I wanted to know: has the TGP issue been resolved in the last few months?

By this, I mean the issue where it's practically impossible to spot vehicles in IR using the TGP (particularly in mission 3)?

I know Dragon suggested installing a mod to enhance the contrast, but is this still necessary?

I concur with SB11. Thermal is so awesome. I've observed many tank training exercises in the dark via a the same thermal imager the M1 Abrams has but was mounted in the range tower. You can see deer clear as day, you can see the main gun rounds the whole way as well as coax, loader and TC MG's. It's pretty amazing. If it were like that in game the enemy would be getting slaughtered but like most, I have labels on. I have flown the first 4 missions of the campaign about 6 times and think maybe I will turn the labels off and see how it goes now that I have a good idea where to look. Normally you can only find them via tracer fire.

They are working on a new thermal imaging system apparently, no ETA.

Alright, thanks for the update. Hopefully that'll be in place in time for BD's upcoming A-10C training campaign. Might wait until then to get back in the office. :)