We need new stuff for KA-50 Flag ship

Yuya6104

Ka-52 Alligator maybe ??

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Hmmm, the Ka-50's exterior could do with a little updating, textures maybe, and some of the damage modelling (I'm talking about the actual exposed components). As well as maybe some of the weapons (though these are getting updated progressively by the looks of things). IMO the cockpit doesn't need a great deal, maybe very minor texture improvements - the main thing I'd like to see are things that are non-functioning or non-clickable be made clickable and functional where possible.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Ka-52 Alligator maybe ??

I would gladly pay for the Ka-50 "Night Hunter" variant that includes FLIR:

zvd7272_2.jpg

The Ka-52 would be great to have, but I guess it's "too modern" to be included in DCS. Bummer...

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I would gladly pay for the Ka-50 "Night Hunter" variant that includes FLIR.

Oh yeah!!! Would snap such a beast(ess) up immediately. But as you said, probably too modern. :cry:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Did any one mention the RWR yet?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

:D

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

... and there we go again ... :doh:

Meaning that since you disapprove, we shouldn't discuss this - and ED shouldn't think of a realistic (payware) upgrade? OK...

Man, you NEGATIVE.

He's not negative, just fed up. Use the search function and you'll see there are tons of exactly this kind of threads. We're running in circles, that's what's frustrating and no amount of posting is going to change that.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Meaning that since you disapprove, we shouldn't discuss this - and ED shouldn't think of a realistic (payware) upgrade? OK...

Man, you NEGATIVE.

We turn every thread into pointless, unrealistic "whishlist threads" - no matter what the OP was heading for. OP asked about cosmetic improvements and it took only 2 or 3 postings to bring up - again - completely reworked or even new variants of the helo.

And this happens every month, for years, again and again.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=159097

Am I negative? Dunno. But f'ing tired of this for sure.

He's not negative, just fed up. Use the search function and you'll see there are tons of exactly this kind of threads. We're running in circles, that's what's frustrating and no amount of posting is going to change that.

:thumbup:

Edited by Flagrum

OK, fair enough, I see your point. So open a wishlist thread for the Shark then? There doesn't seem to be one...

EDIT: But this IS a wishlist thread, isn't this?

I think what the ED should do is remake the textures. Upgrade the aircraft is another thing. It would be the same thing to say, We need the A-10C Suite 8, or F-15C withe AESA, it's not so simple.. I always say the ED does what they can. If they see it's possible to make/upgrade the Kamov or whatever, they would do. Asking them to do something, is the same thing to say, Hey, I want the F-22 in DCS.

I could easily say, We need new stuff for A-10C, like the Sniper Pod, LJDAM, APKWS, it would be so nice!! Do you understand where I'm trying to get at?

But f'ing tired of this for sure.

So don't participate, it isn't mandatory yet ;)

Nah, I get your ire when there're folks spamming every possible thread with wishes and requests, but a wishlist thread like this is just what it says on the tin. So how about not reading them if they get on your nerves?

We need another attack Helicopter.

American or Russian or something else? The Gazelle is coming soon so we're getting a new light attack chopper at least.

Gazelle is comming true and later BO-105 and soon AH-1W Super Cobra and later on Mi-24 Hind.

Who is doing the Cobra and Hind? This is the first I've heard of these.

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind