A-10C 1.1.0.6 Patch Available

Wags

Good work!

Hope there will be export.lua support for CDU text soon.

and the RWR!!!!!!!!

Airdog

| Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Mobo | i7 8700K @ 4.7 | 32 GB DDR4@3200mhz | Gigabyte 2080Ti OC 11GB| Samsung M.2 960 Evo 250Gb and 500Gb | Win10 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | Acer 23" Touchscreen | HELIOS |Oculus Rift-S|

http://www.blackknightssquadron.com/

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the text on the left and right panels does look a little blurry. not sure why.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Wow, thanks again. great work folks.

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

No you can't patch from Beta 4.

Nate

Hi Nate. Thanks.

I just noticed that the minimum requirements for the sim as of release are 64-bit OS. [pI had been running the betas on Win XP SP3 and was fairly happy, but to re-download everything when I know I will be under-spec is un-motivating, to say the least.

So this will have to be mothballed for some time as I have a number of other games/sim/programs that aren't ready for 64-bit and I can't afford to drop all of them for AC10 WH.

But I am still happy that I voted my money to ED for making this and BS and hopefully other sims.

I'll probably have to build another PC just for 64-bit to run this sim at this point so that will put it off for a while as well.

Eh, no. Don't do that. Seriously.

I use Norton 360 and haven't had a single issue with it. No false positives, no hindrance to server, and it is really nice about not running anything beyond standard protection while I'm gaming. (So-called "silent mode".)

My Norton 360 quarantined DCS.exe the first time I tried to run it. It game me a notification so I simply had to undo the quarantine and select to trust. No further issues on the subsequent launches. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flight Box: ASUS P8P67 DELUXE, i7-2700K @ 4.5GHz, 8GB DDR3, Kingston 96GB SSD, EVGA GTX-570 HD 2560MB, Sony KDL-32BX420 32", 2 x Lilliput UM-70, Win7 Pro 64, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals

Hi Nate. Thanks.

I just noticed that the minimum requirements for the sim as of release are 64-bit OS. [pI had been running the betas on Win XP SP3 and was fairly happy, but to re-download everything when I know I will be under-spec is un-motivating, to say the least.

So this will have to be mothballed for some time as I have a number of other games/sim/programs that aren't ready for 64-bit and I can't afford to drop all of them for AC10 WH.

But I am still happy that I voted my money to ED for making this and BS and hopefully other sims.

I'll probably have to build another PC just for 64-bit to run this sim at this point so that will put it off for a while as well.

See my sig for the 32bit tweak, you should be ok after that.

Nate

I get an error message that says "A-10C version 1.1.0.5 should be installed" after the terms and conditions page, after which the installer quits. I'm currently running the final release as I bought it- isn't this the first patch?? I can't find an earlier one, and when I run a mission it currently says that I'm using 1.1.0. Is there a 1.1.0.5, where should I get it so I can install this one? There's no mention of 1.1.0.5 on the ED website's patch section.

I'm running the installer with administrative rights.

Thank you

Thanks to ED for getting us a patch out so quickly.:thumbup:

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Says the rain was fixed; where's the water drops on the canopy?

A feature that's sadly missing :(

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Hello !

Can someone explain me why can I run patch 1.1.0.6 ? I download it from the torrent and when I tray to run set up it informed me that version 1.1.0.5 should be installed ! ! ! What to do ?!

Thx

[sIGPIC]D:\avioni\razno\potpis 1 orao.jpg[/sIGPIC]