Hi all

I have a problem with ``Tomcatz´s MIG-29 Template´´

This template is divide diferents parts :

Rudder Right

Rudder Left

Wing Right

Wing Left

and follow

my problem, it, is I make a skin for this plane and the camouflage stains appear symmetrical on each side of the aircraft and I don,t get solution.

I modificated the MIG-29C.skin extension without success

That happens? I think there is a problem with 3D model.

Tomcatz Help me

Best Regards

Brisafresca:helpsmilie:

sinttulorp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

screenshot013ix.jpg

By brisafresca1 at 2011-11-28

Hi,

I understand the problem but I can`t help you yet because I have a lot of workload by my job and family.

If it could helps you I could give you the 3d datas so you can do it by yourself. Otherwise you have to wait until Xmas these year- Them I should have time to do it. (I have to wrap it on the shape again with another texture)

Last way you can do by yourself is to try following:

-copy the Xtreme wing left texture and rename it into "MiG-29CC_XtremeWingRight_1.bmp" (for examble)

- write ino the SKINS.LOM : material = {"MIG29_RIGHT_WING", "standart", "MiG-29CC_XtremeWingRight_1.bmp"};

- Now you can mirror the right skin file, edit these by photoshop or what else, and mirror it again

it should work :smilewink:

My best regards,

Tom

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hi,

I understand the problem but I can`t help you yet because I have a lot of workload by my job and family.

If it could helps you I could give you the 3d datas so you can do it by yourself. Otherwise you have to wait until Xmas these year- Them I should have time to do it. (I have to wrap it on the shape again with another texture)

Last way you can do by yourself is to try following:

-copy the Xtreme wing left texture and rename it into "MiG-29CC_XtremeWingRight_1.bmp" (for examble)

- write ino the SKINS.LOM : material = {"MIG29_RIGHT_WING", "standart", "MiG-29CC_XtremeWingRight_1.bmp"};

- Now you can mirror the right skin file, edit these by photoshop or what else, and mirror it again

it should work :smilewink:

My best regards,

Tom

Hi Tomcatz

I do it , but this is not the solution, you will should modification 3D model.

I will wait for your correction.

Best Regards

Brisafresca

screenshot000j.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ahhh--the flaps and slats are the problem. Okay- I`ll do it.

Yes, exactly, but also gives the inner side of the right vertical rudder problems, its texture is the inner side of the left vertical timon, as occurs with horizontal rudders, the texture of the right horizontal timon is the same that appears on the left.

Look at the catch you attach.:smilewink:

Best regards

Brisafresca

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi TomcatZ

I Had Downloaded your JetPack 1.6. Your models' texture is very good but some of models and Animation need Improves.

MiG-29 all version model are excellent. But Su-27 Su-30 Models have no rudder animation. I can' see rudders move when I use it. I think you can do a little animation of the rudder.

The second things is the afterburners are not set on the current place. It is a little lower than the engine. Is this fix in JetPack 2.5?

And, is there any plan of Su-34 model? I love this plane.

Edited by inSky_1911/CFZS