AV-8B Harrier Plus DCS version

Prowler111

all the updates for the DCS Harrier have been stopped? has this DCS Harrier project died? pls tell me NOOO !

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then hop on their Facebook page and stay updated there! Can't ask them to provide updates on FSX products for ED customers. :)

Well, you could, but it would be kind of pointless. To be honest though, the pics of their FSX harrier do look really nice.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Then hop on their Facebook page and stay updated there! Can't ask them to provide updates on FSX products for ED customers. :)

I didn't? I asked for ED stuff to be fair, I was referring to a picture of the FSX version that was posted above but seems to have vanished...

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Guys:

We are working on DCS stuff as well, thing is, everything we do is about coding, file structuring, trial and error, and it´s stuff, well, intangible. I decided to stop posting pics if meshes and models in-game, since it could lead to frustration on your part, since in that regard, nothing to little has changed, once we have new stuff (that means working HUD´s, MFD´s etc) we´ll start the process of letting you know via pics and/or videos.

We don´t post FSX stuff here, since this is a DCS forum.

Best regards

Prowler

There was once a young girl, not sure if a teenager or in the young twenties, that used to sparsely frequent the 104th server :)

She used to drive the Ka-50. She had "princess" in her nickname and used to jump on TS.

Edited by Xpto

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah the muppets, what a childhood I had watching those shows!!!

Never will one forget Mark Hamill in his clash with the dreadful Darth Gonzo! Man, are we old, aren't we? :megalol:

Edit: ...and that was second season!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Ells @ 40? Nah he's just a spring chicken, lucky bugger!

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

^ Older Fart.

I dunno with the younger gen these days ... Where's the respect? :megalol:

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!