Reasonable wishlist of changes/tweaks

Solty

If I had my wish list, it would look like this:

1. Performance boost (game should run smooth when somebody fires, not drop FPS like crazyjoystick.gif)

2. Better visual DM. The way that every single part of the plane is in flames is just silly. More so in the P-51 when you break your wing by G forces and you endup with a plane that is burning as if it was hit by a flamethrower.:huh:

3. Better MP stablity.

4. BETTER SPOTTING VIEW DISTANCE! (You cannot see a plane from farther than 1500m.)

5.Better functioning replays.

6. Ability to customise your plane on the go (not by a host during creation of a scenario)

7. Better functioning Menus, that would be pleasing to use. It all feels like a chore now.(still better than Lock ON)

8. Ability to view and filter server list acording to what we want. Easier search. (I hate scrolling through 30 FC3 servers to find a WW2 server which is in "easy mode", just to start my search again)

9. Better sound assets (although that is taken care of by moders)

10. Beter pilot data, so that I can see how many targets I have shot down, most killed target, best plane, most used plane and my accuracy, average G I take etc.

I would probably tweak some other stuff but that seems the most important.book.gif I tried to be reasonable and not too gready. That is why I am not asking for new planes, modules etc. Just things that would make the game more enjoyable!

pilotfly.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA