Another livestream going on now (Midnight EST)

statrekmike

I am surprised to see the Mig on that channel, given his opinion of ED.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

nice, just open the link, heard player's shouting 'let me die!!!'

I heard 'Stupid Plane' and 'My missiles suck so bad' :doh:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I heard 'Stupid Plane' and 'My missiles suck so bad' :doh:

Seems now he cannot find the foe on radar, but turned to fixed beam ....

later when we ask 'what would you like to fly tonight in MP?', reply 'let me die' .......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

at last several mins, his screen was twinkling,

the first picture came into my mind was someone who didn't receive a promo copy became angry and was hacking that guy's computer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

It will be really nice when folks like Bunyap, Froogle and other folks get to release some really solid video content, as it stands, this livestream was a lot like the first one done by Devildog, it is always nice to see the MiG in action but it is hard to understand how someone who clearly plays a lot of DCS sims can think that yanking the stick around is going to result in anything but a stall or spin.

Ah well, in the end it is just good to see the MiG get covered, the more publicity for it, the better.

Well then........not much one can say about that, apart from regretting the minute of my life lost clicking that link.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Well then........not much one can say about that, apart from regretting the minute of my life lost clicking that link.

In that case I'll "move along, nothing to see here, this is not the Mig you are looking for"

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

This guy doesn't even know the name of the company which made the module. That's the proof how much he respects the privilege of having it before the rest of us.

Maybe this streams are intended to be funny. But they are not.

Edited by Mrgud
  • Like 2

This guy doesn't even know the name of the company which made the module. That's the proof how much he respects the privilege of having it before the rest of us.

Maybe this streams are intended to be funny. But they are not.

I agree, they are kind of painful to watch.

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

God these streams are depressing.

I can tell the Fishbed is aching to be in the hands of more skilled pilots.

It will start up in the evening, take off the UVP-http://dcs uvp.cz/

graduation video real Mig-21 pilot Czechoslovak Air Force

Edited by UVP/Mechan

It will start up in the evening, take off the UVP-http://dcs uvp.cz/

graduation video real Mig-21 pilot Czechoslovak Air Force

That would be awesome! Can you give us some more detailed info? When, or where is the link of announcement? I visited the dcs-uvp.cz but I couldn't find any info about that stream and I don't speak Czech. :)

:helpsmilie:

If I understood correctly, you said that in the evening the real MiG-21 pilot of the Czechoslovak Air Force will do the graduation video of the module. So my question is: where can we get the link and at what time in the evening this stream will take place?

I suppose mechan meant that Rocketdog (real mig21 pilot) will present training videos in czech language on uvp youtube channel. If there will be a stream then i will post it here later today if someone will not be faster.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.